Product Code: HC0072
The report on the global commercial refrigeration market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global commercial refrigeration market to grow with a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on commercial refrigeration market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on commercial refrigeration market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global commercial refrigeration market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global commercial refrigeration market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for packaged foods & beverages
- Introduction of zero-emission refrigeration systems for transportation
- Slow pace in upgradation and replacement of old commercial refrigeration systems
- Adoption of advanced technologies in monitoring and controlling of refrigeration systems
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global commercial refrigeration market is segmented on the basis of product type, and application.
The Global Commercial Refrigeration Market by Product Type
- Beverage Refrigerators
- Display Cases
- Walk in Coolers
- Freezers & Refrigerators
The Global Commercial Refrigeration Market by Application
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Food & Beverage Distribution
- Food Service
- Retail Industry
- Medical Industry
The companies covered in the report include
- AB Electrolux
- AHT Cooling Systems GmbH
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Danfoss A/S
- Dover Corporation
- Haier lnc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the commercial refrigeration market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the commercial refrigeration market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global commercial refrigeration market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Commercial Refrigeration Market Highlights
- 2.2. Commercial Refrigeration Market Projection
- 2.3. Commercial Refrigeration Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Commercial Refrigeration Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Commercial Refrigeration Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Commercial Refrigeration Market
4. Commercial Refrigeration Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Commercial Refrigeration Market by Product Type
- 5.1. Beverage Refrigerators
- 5.2. Chillers
- 5.3. Display Cases
- 5.4. Walk in Coolers
- 5.5. Freezers & Refrigerators
- 5.6. Others
6. Global Commercial Refrigeration Market by Application
- 6.1. Food & Beverage Industry
- 6.2. Food & Beverage Distribution
- 6.3. Food Service
- 6.4. Retail Industry
- 6.5. Medical Industry
7. Global Commercial Refrigeration Market by Region 2020-2026
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Commercial Refrigeration Market by Product Type
- 7.1.2. North America Commercial Refrigeration Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Commercial Refrigeration Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Commercial Refrigeration Market by Product Type
- 7.2.2. Europe Commercial Refrigeration Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Commercial Refrigeration Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Commercial Refrigeration Market by Product Type
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Commercial Refrigeration Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Commercial Refrigeration Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Commercial Refrigeration Market by Product Type
- 7.4.2. RoW Commercial Refrigeration Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Commercial Refrigeration Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Commercial Refrigeration Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. AB Electrolux
- 8.2.2. AHT Cooling Systems GmbH
- 8.2.3. Carrier Corporation
- 8.2.4. Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- 8.2.5. Danfoss A/S
- 8.2.6. Dover Corporation
- 8.2.7. Haier lnc.
- 8.2.8. Panasonic Corporation
- 8.2.9. Whirlpool Corporation
- 8.2.10. Ingersoll-Rand plc