Product Code: CM00855
The report on the global sports technology market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global sports technology market to grow with a CAGR of 14.6% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on sports technology market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on sports technology market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global sports technology market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global sports technology market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Significant improvement in audience engagement drives the market growth
- Growing demand for data-driven decisions and operations boost the market growth
- High initial investment and budget constraints may hamper the market growth
- Growing sports leagues and increasing number of events with large prize pools
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global sports technology market is segmented on the basis of technology, and sports.
The Global Sports Technology Market by Technology
- Smart Stadium
- Sports Analytics
The Global Sports Technology Market by Sports
- Ice Hockey
- American Football/Rugby
The companies covered in the report include
- Apple Inc.
- ChyronHego Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- Modern Times Group MTG
- Panasonic Corporation
- SAP SE
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the sports technology market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the sports technology market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global sports technology market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Sports Technology Market Highlights
- 2.2. Sports Technology Market Projection
- 2.3. Sports Technology Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Sports Technology Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Sports Technology Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Sports
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Sports Technology Market
4. Sports Technology Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Sports Technology Market by Technology
- 5.1. Device
- 5.2. Smart Stadium
- 5.3. Esports
- 5.4. Sports Analytics
6. Global Sports Technology Market by Sports
- 6.1. Soccer
- 6.2. Baseball
- 6.3. Basketball
- 6.4. Ice Hockey
- 6.5. American Football/Rugby
- 6.6. Tennis
- 6.7. Cricket
- 6.8. Golf
- 6.9. E-sports
7. Global Sports Technology Market by Region 2020-2026
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Sports Technology Market by Technology
- 7.1.2. North America Sports Technology Market by Sports
- 7.1.3. North America Sports Technology Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Sports Technology Market by Technology
- 7.2.2. Europe Sports Technology Market by Sports
- 7.2.3. Europe Sports Technology Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Sports Technology Market by Technology
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Sports Technology Market by Sports
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Sports Technology Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Sports Technology Market by Technology
- 7.4.2. RoW Sports Technology Market by Sports
- 7.4.3. RoW Sports Technology Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Sports Technology Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Apple Inc.
- 8.2.2. ChyronHego Corporation
- 8.2.3. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 8.2.4. HCL Technologies Limited
- 8.2.5. IBM Corporation
- 8.2.6. Infosys Limited
- 8.2.7. Modern Times Group MTG
- 8.2.8. Oracle
- 8.2.9. Panasonic Corporation
- 8.2.10. SAP SE