Product Code: IA00112
The report on the global pulse oximeters market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global pulse oximeters market to grow with a CAGR of 6.65% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on pulse oximeters market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on pulse oximeters market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global pulse oximeters market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global pulse oximeters market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases to drive the demand for pulse oximeters in the hospitals
- Growing acceptance of home health care
- Low awareness in low-income economies
- Growing research for the development of all-day wearable pulse oximeters
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global pulse oximeters market is segmented on the basis of type, and end-user.
The Global Pulse Oximeters Market by Type
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
- Hand-Held Pulse Oximeters
- Other Pulse Oximeters
The Global Pulse Oximeters Market by End-User
- Hospitals and Other Healthcare Facilities
The companies covered in the report include
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Medtronic Plc
- Smiths Medical
- Meditech Equipment Co, Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Masimo Corporation
- Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the pulse oximeters market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the pulse oximeters market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global pulse oximeters market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Pulse Oximeters Market Highlights
- 2.2. Pulse Oximeters Market Projection
- 2.3. Pulse Oximeters Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Pulse Oximeters Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Pulse Oximeters Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Pulse Oximeters Market
4. Pulse Oximeters Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Pulse Oximeters Market by Type
- 5.1. Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
- 5.2. Hand-Held Pulse Oximeters
- 5.3. Other Pulse Oximeters
6. Global Pulse Oximeters Market by End-user
- 6.1. Hospitals and Other Healthcare Facilities
- 6.2. Homecare
7. Global Pulse Oximeters Market by Region 2020-2026
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Pulse Oximeters Market by Type
- 7.1.2. North America Pulse Oximeters Market by End-user
- 7.1.3. North America Pulse Oximeters Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Pulse Oximeters Market by Type
- 7.2.2. Europe Pulse Oximeters Market by End-user
- 7.2.3. Europe Pulse Oximeters Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Pulse Oximeters Market by Type
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Pulse Oximeters Market by End-user
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Pulse Oximeters Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Pulse Oximeters Market by Type
- 7.4.2. RoW Pulse Oximeters Market by End-user
- 7.4.3. RoW Pulse Oximeters Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Pulse Oximeters Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Nihon Kohden Corporation
- 8.2.2. Medtronic Plc
- 8.2.3. Smiths Medical
- 8.2.4. Nonin
- 8.2.5. Meditech Equipment Co, Ltd.
- 8.2.6. GE Healthcare
- 8.2.7. Masimo Corporation
- 8.2.8. Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- 8.2.9. Spacelabs Healthcare
- 8.2.10. Koninklijke Philips N.V.