Product Code: CGP00133
The report on the global neobanking market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global neobanking market to grow with a CAGR of 43.4% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on neobanking market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on neobanking market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global neobanking market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global neobanking market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Convenience offered to consumers drives the market growth
- Higher interest rates offered over traditional banks boost the market growth
- Key challenge of acquisition of customers hinder the market growth
- Untapped potential of emerging economies provide growth opportunities
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global neobanking market is segmented on the basis of type, account type, and application.
The Global Neobanking Market by Type
The Global Neobanking Market by Account Type
- Business Account
- Savings Account
The Global Neobanking Market by Application
The companies covered in the report include
- Atom Bank PLC
- Fidor Bank Ag
- Monzo Bank Limited
- Movencorp Inc.
- Revolut Ltd.
- Simple Finance Technology Corporation
- Ubank Limited
- WeBank, Inc.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the neobanking market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the neobanking market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global neobanking market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Neobanking Market Highlights
- 2.2. Neobanking Market Projection
- 2.3. Neobanking Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Neobanking Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Neobanking Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Account Type
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Neobanking Market
4. Neobanking Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Neobanking Market by Type
- 5.1. Challenger Bank
- 5.2. Neo Bank
6. Global Neobanking Market by Account Type
- 6.1. Business Account
- 6.2. Savings Account
7. Global Neobanking Market by Application
- 7.1. Enterprises
- 7.2. Personal
8. Global Neobanking Market by Region 2020-2026
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Neobanking Market by Type
- 8.1.2. North America Neobanking Market by Account Type
- 8.1.3. North America Neobanking Market by Application
- 8.1.4. North America Neobanking Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Neobanking Market by Type
- 8.2.2. Europe Neobanking Market by Account Type
- 8.2.3. Europe Neobanking Market by Application
- 8.2.4. Europe Neobanking Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Neobanking Market by Type
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Neobanking Market by Account Type
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Neobanking Market by Application
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Neobanking Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Neobanking Market by Type
- 8.4.2. RoW Neobanking Market by Account Type
- 8.4.3. RoW Neobanking Market by Application
- 8.4.4. RoW Neobanking Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Neobanking Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. Atom Bank PLC
- 9.2.2. Fidor Bank Ag
- 9.2.3. Monzo Bank Limited
- 9.2.4. Movencorp Inc.
- 9.2.5. MyBank
- 9.2.6. N26
- 9.2.7. Revolut Ltd.
- 9.2.8. Simple Finance Technology Corporation
- 9.2.9. Ubank Limited
- 9.2.10. WeBank, Inc.