Product Code: CGP00135
The report on the global cosmetics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global cosmetics market to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on cosmetics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on cosmetics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cosmetics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cosmetics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Changing lifestyle in developing countries
- Increasing disposable income among the urban population
- Growing number of women in the workforce
- Growing work from home culture to reduce demand for several color cosmetics
- Increasing acceptance of cosmetic products among men
- Development of natural and organic cosmetic products
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cosmetics market is segmented on the basis of category, and distribution channel.
The Global Cosmetics Market by Category
- Skin & Sun Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Makeup & Color Cosmetics
The Global Cosmetics Market by Distribution Channel
- Departmental Stores
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Drug Stores
- Brand Outlets
- Online Stores
The companies covered in the report include
- Procter & Gamble
- L'Oreal S.A.
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Natura & Co.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Kao Corporation
- Oriflame Holding AG
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Johnson & Johnson
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cosmetics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cosmetics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cosmetics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Cosmetics Market Highlights
- 2.2. Cosmetics Market Projection
- 2.3. Cosmetics Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Cosmetics Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Cosmetics Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Category
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Cosmetics Market
4. Cosmetics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Cosmetics Market by Category
- 5.1. Skin & Sun Care Products
- 5.2. Hair Care Products
- 5.3. Deodorants
- 5.4. Makeup & Color Cosmetics
- 5.5. Fragrances
6. Global Cosmetics Market by Distribution Channel
- 6.1. Departmental Stores
- 6.2. Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- 6.3. Drug Stores
- 6.4. Brand Outlets
- 6.5. Online Stores
7. Global Cosmetics Market by Region 2020-2026
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Cosmetics Market by Category
- 7.1.2. North America Cosmetics Market by Distribution Channel
- 7.1.3. North America Cosmetics Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Cosmetics Market by Category
- 7.2.2. Europe Cosmetics Market by Distribution Channel
- 7.2.3. Europe Cosmetics Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Cosmetics Market by Category
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Cosmetics Market by Distribution Channel
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Cosmetics Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Cosmetics Market by Category
- 7.4.2. RoW Cosmetics Market by Distribution Channel
- 7.4.3. RoW Cosmetics Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Cosmetics Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Procter & Gamble
- 8.2.2. L'Oreal S.A.
- 8.2.3. Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- 8.2.4. Natura & Co.
- 8.2.5. Beiersdorf AG
- 8.2.6. Kao Corporation
- 8.2.7. Oriflame Holding AG
- 8.2.8. Shiseido Company Limited
- 8.2.9. Johnson & Johnson
- 8.2.10. Unilever