Product Code: HC08673
The report on the global BiPAP machine market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global BiPAP machine market to grow with a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on BIPAP machine market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on BiPAP machine market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global BiPAP machine market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global BiPAP machine market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increase in the prevalence of respiratory diseases
- Advancements in technology have led to development of BiPAP machines with range of settings
- High cost of some BiPAP devices
- Transforming healthcare infrastructure in emerging markets
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global BiPAP machine market is segmented on the basis of indication, and end user.
The Global BiPAP Machine Market by Indication
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea
The Global BiPAP Machine Market by End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care
The companies covered in the report include
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC
- Compumedics Limited
- ResMed Corp.
- BMC Medical Ltd.
- Breas Medical AB
- Nidek Co.,Ltd.
- Nanotronics Imaging Inc.
- Resvent Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Respro India
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the BiPAP machine market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the BiPAP machine market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global BiPAP machine market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. BiPAP Machine Market Highlights
- 2.2. BiPAP Machine Market Projection
- 2.3. BiPAP Machine Market Regional Highlights
3. Global BiPAP Machine Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the BiPAP Machine Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Indication
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of BiPAP Machine Market
4. BiPAP Machine Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global BiPAP Machine Market by Indication
- 5.1. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- 5.2. Sleep Apnea
- 5.3. Asthma
- 5.4. Others
6. Global BiPAP Machine Market by End User
- 6.1. Hospitals
- 6.2. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- 6.3. Home Care
- 6.4. Others
7. Global BiPAP Machine Market by Region 2020-2026
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America BiPAP Machine Market by Indication
- 7.1.2. North America BiPAP Machine Market by End User
- 7.1.3. North America BiPAP Machine Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe BiPAP Machine Market by Indication
- 7.2.2. Europe BiPAP Machine Market by End User
- 7.2.3. Europe BiPAP Machine Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific BiPAP Machine Market by Indication
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific BiPAP Machine Market by End User
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific BiPAP Machine Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW BiPAP Machine Market by Indication
- 7.4.2. RoW BiPAP Machine Market by End User
- 7.4.3. RoW BiPAP Machine Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global BiPAP Machine Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 8.2.2. DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC
- 8.2.3. Compumedics Limited
- 8.2.4. ResMed Corp.
- 8.2.5. BMC Medical Ltd.
- 8.2.6. Breas Medical AB
- 8.2.7. Nidek Co.,Ltd.
- 8.2.8. Nanotronics Imaging Inc.
- 8.2.9. Resvent Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- 8.2.10. Respro India