Product Code: HC0108
The report on the global infusion therapy market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global infusion therapy market to grow with a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on infusion therapy market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on infusion therapy market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global infusion therapy market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global infusion therapy market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Prevalence of diabetes
- Prevalence of cancer
- Increasing accessibility to treatment
- High costs of devices and treatment
- Rapid technological innovations
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global infusion therapy market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and end user.
The Global Infusion Therapy Market by Product Type
- Intravenous Sets
- Infusion Pumps
- Needless Connectors
- IV Cannuals
The Global Infusion Therapy Market by Application
- Inotropic Therapy
- Antiviral/Antibitoic Therapy
- Blood Component Stimulating Factor
- Hydration Therapy
- Enternal/Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Pain Management Terapy
The Global Infusion Therapy Market by End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Outpatient Facilities
The companies covered in the report include
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pfizer Inc
- Baxter International Inc.
- Option Care Health, Inc.
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- CareCentrix, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the infusion therapy market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the infusion therapy market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global infusion therapy market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Infusion Therapy Market Highlights
- 2.2. Infusion Therapy Market Projection
- 2.3. Infusion Therapy Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Infusion Therapy Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Infusion Therapy Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Infusion Therapy Market
4. Infusion Therapy Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Infusion Therapy Market by Product Type
- 5.1. Intravenous Sets
- 5.2. Infusion Pumps
- 5.3. Needless Connectors
- 5.4. IV Cannuals
- 5.5. Others
6. Global Infusion Therapy Market by Application
- 6.1. Inotropic Therapy
- 6.2. Antiviral/Antibitoic Therapy
- 6.3. Chemotherapy
- 6.4. Blood Component Stimulating Factor
- 6.5. Hydration Therapy
- 6.6. Enternal/Total Parenteral Nutrition
- 6.7. Pain Management Terapy
- 6.8. Others
7. Global Infusion Therapy Market by End User
- 7.1. Hospitals
- 7.2. Clinics
- 7.3. Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- 7.4. Outpatient Facilities
- 7.5. Others
8. Global Infusion Therapy Market by Region 2020-2026
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Infusion Therapy Market by Product Type
- 8.1.2. North America Infusion Therapy Market by Application
- 8.1.3. North America Infusion Therapy Market by End User
- 8.1.4. North America Infusion Therapy Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Infusion Therapy Market by Product Type
- 8.2.2. Europe Infusion Therapy Market by Application
- 8.2.3. Europe Infusion Therapy Market by End User
- 8.2.4. Europe Infusion Therapy Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Infusion Therapy Market by Product Type
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Infusion Therapy Market by Application
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Infusion Therapy Market by End User
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Infusion Therapy Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Infusion Therapy Market by Product Type
- 8.4.2. RoW Infusion Therapy Market by Application
- 8.4.3. RoW Infusion Therapy Market by End User
- 8.4.4. RoW Infusion Therapy Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Infusion Therapy Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. Johnson & Johnson
- 9.2.2. Pfizer Inc
- 9.2.3. Baxter International Inc.
- 9.2.4. Option Care Health, Inc.
- 9.2.5. Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- 9.2.6. Braun Melsungen AG
- 9.2.7. Becton, Dickinson and Company
- 9.2.8. ICU Medical, Inc.
- 9.2.9. CareCentrix, Inc.
- 9.2.10. Eli Lilly and Company