Product Code: ICT00224
The report on the global 3D scanner market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global 3D scanner market to grow with a CAGR of 7.00% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on 3D scanner market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on 3D scanner market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global 3D scanner market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global 3D scanner market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing applications of 3D scanners
- Growth in 3D printing market
- Growing adoption of 3D scanners
- Availability of cost effective alternatives to 3D scanners
- Technological advancements such as artificial intelligence, IoT, and others
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global 3D scanner market is segmented on the basis of product type, range, application, and end user.
The Global 3D Scanner Market by Product Type
- Laser Scanner
- Structured Light Scanner
- Optical Scanner
The Global 3D Scanner Market by Range
- Short Range
- Medium Range
- Long Range
The Global 3D Scanner Market by Application
- Quality Control And Inspection
- Reverse Engineering
- Rapid Prototyping
- Virtual Simulation
The Global 3D Scanner Market by End User
- Aerospace And Defense
- Architecture And Construction
The companies covered in the report include
- Nikon Corporation
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Maptek Pty Ltd.
- Hexagon AB
- GOM GmbH
- Creaform, Inc.
- FARO Technologies
- Topcon Corporation
- 3D Systems Inc
- Direct Dimensions, Inc.,
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the 3D scanner market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the 3D scanner market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global 3D scanner market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. 3D Scanner Market Highlights
- 2.2. 3D Scanner Market Projection
- 2.3. 3D Scanner Market Regional Highlights
3. Global 3D Scanner Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the 3D Scanner Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Range
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
- 3.5.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of 3D Scanner Market
4. 3D Scanner Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global 3D Scanner Market by Product Type
- 5.1. Laser Scanner
- 5.2. Structured Light Scanner
- 5.3. Optical Scanner
6. Global 3D Scanner Market by Range
- 6.1. Short Range
- 6.2. Medium Range
- 6.3. Long Range
7. Global 3D Scanner Market by Application
- 7.1. Quality Control and Inspection
- 7.2. Reverse Engineering
- 7.3. Rapid Prototyping
- 7.4. Virtual Simulation
- 7.5. Others
8. Global 3D Scanner Market by End User
- 8.1. Aerospace and Defense
- 8.2. Manufacturing
- 8.3. Architecture and Construction
- 8.4. Medical
- 8.5. Others
9. Global 3D Scanner Market by Region 2020-2026
- 9.1. North America
- 9.1.1. North America 3D Scanner Market by Product Type
- 9.1.2. North America 3D Scanner Market by Range
- 9.1.3. North America 3D Scanner Market by Application
- 9.1.4. North America 3D Scanner Market by End User
- 9.1.5. North America 3D Scanner Market by Country
- 9.2. Europe
- 9.2.1. Europe 3D Scanner Market by Product Type
- 9.2.2. Europe 3D Scanner Market by Range
- 9.2.3. Europe 3D Scanner Market by Application
- 9.2.4. Europe 3D Scanner Market by End User
- 9.2.5. Europe 3D Scanner Market by Country
- 9.3. Asia-Pacific
- 9.3.1. Asia-Pacific 3D Scanner Market by Product Type
- 9.3.2. Asia-Pacific 3D Scanner Market by Range
- 9.3.3. Asia-Pacific 3D Scanner Market by Application
- 9.3.4. Asia-Pacific 3D Scanner Market by End User
- 9.3.5. Asia-Pacific 3D Scanner Market by Country
- 9.4. RoW
- 9.4.1. RoW 3D Scanner Market by Product Type
- 9.4.2. RoW 3D Scanner Market by Range
- 9.4.3. RoW 3D Scanner Market by Application
- 9.4.4. RoW 3D Scanner Market by End User
- 9.4.5. RoW 3D Scanner Market by Sub-region
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global 3D Scanner Market
- 10.2. Companies Profiles
- 10.2.1. Nikon Corporation
- 10.2.2. Autodesk, Inc.
- 10.2.3. Maptek Pty Ltd.
- 10.2.4. Hexagon AB
- 10.2.5. GOM GmbH
- 10.2.6. Creaform, Inc.
- 10.2.7. FARO Technologies
- 10.2.8. Topcon Corporation
- 10.2.9. 3D Systems Inc
- 10.2.10. Direct Dimensions, Inc.,