Product Code: HC0066
The report on the global silo bags market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global silo bags market to grow with a CAGR of 6.25% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on silo bags market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on silo bags market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global silo bags market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global silo bags market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing awareness among people regarding the wastage of grains during cultivation
- The rising demand for convenient packaging
- Growing demand for steel silos over bags may hamper the market growth
- Food security and demand for good grain quality
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global silo bags market is segmented on the basis of length type, material type, and application.
The Global Silo Bags Market by Length Type
- 60 Meter
- 75 Meter
- 90 Meter
The Global Silo Bags Market by Material Type
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
The Global Silo Bags Market by Application
- Grain Storage
- Forages Storage
- Fertilizers Storage
- Dried Fruits Storage
The companies covered in the report include
- RKW SE
- Panama Group
- RPC Group Plc
- Silo Bag India Pvt. Ltd.
- Grainpro, Inc
- Plastar S.A.
- Canadian Tarpaulin Manufacturer
- Up North Plastics Inc
- PlastikaKritis S.A.
- KSI Supply
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the silo bags market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the silo bags market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global silo bags market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Silo Bags Market Highlights
- 2.2. Silo Bags Market Projection
- 2.3. Silo Bags Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Silo Bags Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Silo Bags Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Length Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Material Type
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Silo Bags Market
4. Silo Bags Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Silo Bags Market by Length Type
- 5.1. 60 Meter
- 5.2. 75 Meter
- 5.3. 90 Meter
6. Global Silo Bags Market by Material Type
- 6.1. Polyethylene (PE)
- 6.2. Polypropylene (PP)
7. Global Silo Bags Market by Application
- 7.1. Grain Storage
- 7.2. Forages Storage
- 7.3. Fertilizers Storage
- 7.4. Dried Fruits Storage
- 7.5. Others
8. Global Silo Bags Market by Region 2020-2026
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Silo Bags Market by Length Type
- 8.1.2. North America Silo Bags Market by Material Type
- 8.1.3. North America Silo Bags Market by Application
- 8.1.4. North America Silo Bags Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Silo Bags Market by Length Type
- 8.2.2. Europe Silo Bags Market by Material Type
- 8.2.3. Europe Silo Bags Market by Application
- 8.2.4. Europe Silo Bags Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Silo Bags Market by Length Type
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Silo Bags Market by Material Type
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Silo Bags Market by Application
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Silo Bags Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Silo Bags Market by Length Type
- 8.4.2. RoW Silo Bags Market by Material Type
- 8.4.3. RoW Silo Bags Market by Application
- 8.4.4. RoW Silo Bags Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Silo Bags Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. RKW SE
- 9.2.2. Panama Group
- 9.2.3. RPC Group Plc
- 9.2.4. Silo Bag India Pvt. Ltd.
- 9.2.5. Grainpro, Inc
- 9.2.6. Plastar S.A.
- 9.2.7. Canadian Tarpaulin Manufacturer
- 9.2.8. Up North Plastics Inc
- 9.2.9. PlastikaKritis S.A.
- 9.2.10. KSI Supply