Product Code: CM00848
The report on the global poly concrete market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global poly concrete market to grow with a CAGR of 6.63% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on poly concrete market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on poly concrete market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global poly concrete market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global poly concrete market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The increasing awareness for eco-friendly concrete and shorter installation time
- The escalating construction activities in MEA
- The high cost of poly concrete
- The rising adoption of new construction techniques in emerging economics
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global poly concrete market is segmented on the basis of type, class, and application.
The Global Poly Concrete Market by Type
The Global Poly Concrete Market by Class
- Polymer Resin Concrete
- Polymer Modified Concrete
- Polymer Impregnated Concrete
The Global Poly Concrete Market by Application
- Flooring Blocks
- Pump Bases
- Trench Drains
- Waste Containers
The companies covered in the report include
- The DOW Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- Interplastic Corp
- Dudick, Inc.
- Arizona Polymer Flooring Inc.
- Metrocast Corp.
- Kwik Bond Polymers
- Fort, L.P.
- Napsco, Inc.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the poly concrete market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the poly concrete market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global poly concrete market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Poly Concrete Market Highlights
- 2.2. Poly Concrete Market Projection
- 2.3. Poly Concrete Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Poly Concrete Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Poly Concrete Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Class
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Poly Concrete Market
4. Poly Concrete Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Poly Concrete Market by Type
- 5.1. Polyester
- 5.2. Epoxy
- 5.3. Acrylate
- 5.4. Vinyl
- 5.5. Latex
- 5.6. Others
6. Global Poly Concrete Market by Class
- 6.1. Polymer Resin Concrete
- 6.2. Polymer Modified Concrete
- 6.3. Polymer Impregnated Concrete
7. Global Poly Concrete Market by Application
- 7.1. Flooring Blocks
- 7.2. Pump Bases
- 7.3. Containments
- 7.4. Trench Drains
- 7.5. Waste Containers
- 7.6. Others
8. Global Poly Concrete Market by Region 2020-2026
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Poly Concrete Market by Type
- 8.1.2. North America Poly Concrete Market by Class
- 8.1.3. North America Poly Concrete Market by Application
- 8.1.4. North America Poly Concrete Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Poly Concrete Market by Type
- 8.2.2. Europe Poly Concrete Market by Class
- 8.2.3. Europe Poly Concrete Market by Application
- 8.2.4. Europe Poly Concrete Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Poly Concrete Market by Type
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Poly Concrete Market by Class
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Poly Concrete Market by Application
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Poly Concrete Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Poly Concrete Market by Type
- 8.4.2. RoW Poly Concrete Market by Class
- 8.4.3. RoW Poly Concrete Market by Application
- 8.4.4. RoW Poly Concrete Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Poly Concrete Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. The DOW Chemical Company
- 9.2.2. BASF SE
- 9.2.3. Interplastic Corp
- 9.2.4. Dudick, Inc.
- 9.2.5. Arizona Polymer Flooring Inc.
- 9.2.6. Metrocast Corp.
- 9.2.7. DowDuPont
- 9.2.8. Kwik Bond Polymers
- 9.2.9. Fort, L.P.
- 9.2.10. Napsco, Inc.