Product Code: IRTNTR3344
About Global Satellite Market
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Satellite market to grow at a CAGR of
8.05 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to
this market growth is the growing Commercial Satellite market. The Global
Satellite market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for high power
and high throughput satellites. However, the decreasing government space
funding could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Satellite Market 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the Global region; it also covers the Global Satellite market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Boeing, Airbus SAS., Lockheed Martin
Corp., Orbital Sciences Corp., and Thales Group.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are APCO Technologies SA, Ariane Space,
ATC Inc., China Great Wall Indutry Corp., Comtech Telecommunications Corp. ,
Encompass Digital Media, Inc., Eutelsat Communications S.A., GenCorp: Aerojet,
Globalstar Inc., GlobeComm Systems Inc., Harris Corporation, Huawei, Hughes
Satellite Systems Corp., Indian Space Research Organisation, Indian Space
Research Organisation: ISRO, Inmarsat Plc., Intelsat Investment S.A.,
International Launch Services, Iridium Communications Inc., ITT Corporation:
Space Systems, Jena-Optronik GmbH, L-3 Communications: Space and Navigation,
Loral Space Systems, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, OHB System AG, Orbcomm Inc.,
Satcom Resources, SES S.A., SKY Perfect JSAT Holdings Inc., Space
International Services, SPACEX, Star One S.A., STM Networks Inc., Telesat
Holdings Inc., Thaicom Public Company Ltd., Thuraya Satellite
Telecommunication Company Inc., United Launch Alliance, ViaSat Inc., and VT
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Application
- 07.1. Global Satellite Market by Application 2013
08. Market Segmentation by Product
- 08.1. Global Satellite Market by Product 2013-2018
- 08.2. Global Satellite Launch Industry Market
- 08.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.3. Global Satellite Manufacturing Market
- 08.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.4. Global Satellite Services Market
- 08.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.5. Global Satellite Ground Equipment Market
- 08.5.1. Market Size and Forecast
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Global Satellite Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
10. Key Leading Countries
- 10.1. USA
- 10.2. UK
- 10.3. China
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
- 18.1 Competitive Scenario
- 18.2 Other Prominent Satellite Manufacturing Vendors
- 18.3 Prominent Vendors in Satellite Launching Segment
- 18.4 Prominent Vendors in Satellite Service Segment
- 18.5 Prominent Vendors in Satellite Ground Equipment Segment
19. Key Vendor Analysis
- 19.1 Airbus SAS
- 19.1.1 Business Overview
- 19.1.2 Business Segmentation
- 19.1.3 SWOT Analysis
- 19.2 Boeing
- 19.2.1 Business Overview
- 19.2.2 Business Segmentation
- 19.2.3 SWOT Analysis
- 19.3 Lockheed Martin Corp.
- 19.3.1 Business Overview
- 19.3.2 Business Segmentation
- 19.3.3 SWOT Analysis
- 19.4 Orbital Sciences Corp.
- 19.4.1 Business Overview
- 19.4.2 Business Segmentation
- 19.4.3 SWOT Analysis
- 19.5 Thales Group
- 19.5.1 Business Overview
- 19.5.2 Business Segmentation
- 19.5.3 SWOT Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Segmentation of Global Satellite Market
- Exhibit 3: Global Satellite Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Satellite Market Share by Application 2013
- Exhibit 5: Segmentation by Products
- Exhibit 6: Global Satellite Market Share by Product 2013-2018
- Exhibit 7: Global Satellite Launch Industry Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 8: Global Satellite Manufacturing Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 9: Global Satellite Services Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 10: Classification of Satellite Ground Equipment
- Exhibit 11: Global Satellite Ground Equipment Market (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 12: Segmentation by Geography 2013
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Airbus SAS
- Exhibit 14: Boeing Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Orbital Sciences Corp.
- Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Thales Group