Product Code: IRTNTR3265
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Self-organizing Networks to grow at a
CAGR of 9.91 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the Increasing Deployment of LTE. The
Global Self-organizing Networks Market has also been witnessing the
virtualization of self-organizing networks. However, the spectrum
fragmentation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Self-organizing Networks Market 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers Americas, the APAC, and the EMEA regions; it also
covers the Global Self-organizing Networks market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Alcatel-Lucent SA, Ericsson AB,
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Nokia Solutions and Networks Oy, and ZTE Corp.
Other companies mentioned in the report are Amdocs Inc., Aircom International
Ltd., Airhop Communications Inc., Aricent Group, Ascom Network Testing Ltd.,
Astellia SA, Celcite Management Solutions LLC, Celtro Communication Ltd.,
Centri Technology Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Eden Rock Communications LLC,
Infovista SA, InterDigital Inc., JDSU Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.,
Teoco Corp., and Xceed Technologies Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.2.1. Global Heterogeneous Networks Market
- 06.2.2. LTE Commercial Networks
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global SONs Market by Geographical Segmentation
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.2. Vendor Landscape 2013
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. Alcatel-Lucent SA
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.1.3. Key Information
- 16.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Ericsson AB
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Key Information
- 16.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. Key Information
- 16.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. Nokia Solutions and Networks Oy
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.4.3. Key Information
- 16.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.5. ZTE Corp.
- 16.5.1. Business Overview
- 16.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.5.3. Key Information
- 16.5.4. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Scope of the Report
- Exhibit 3: Global SONs Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Heterogeneous Networks Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global SONs Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 6: LTE Commercial Networks 2009-2018
- Exhibit 7: Growth of LTE Subscribers by Geographical Segmentation
2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 8: Global Backhaul Market (2013 and 2018)
- Exhibit 9: SONs for Backhaul
- Exhibit 10: Global Average Revenue per User 2008-2013 (US$)
- Exhibit 11: Benefits of SONs
- Exhibit 12: Global Small Cell Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 13: Global Mobile Broadband Connections 2013-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 14: Global Mobile Subscriptions Market 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 15: Proportion of Data Usage 2016
- Exhibit 16: Mobile Broadband Penetration by Geography 2013
- Exhibit 17: Alcatel Lucent SA: Geographical Presence
- Exhibit 18: Alcatel Lucent SA: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 19: Ericsson AB: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 20: Ericsson AB: Geographical Presence
- Exhibit 21: Huawei Technologies: Product Offering
- Exhibit 22: Huawei Technologies: Revenue 2008-2012 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 23: Nokia Solutions and Networks: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 24: Nokia Solutions and Networks: Net Sales 2010-2012 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 25: ZTE Corp.: Quarter-wise Revenue 2012 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 26: ZTE Corp.: Product Offerings