Product Code: IRTNTR3150
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Central Venous Access Devices market
to grow at a CAGR of 4.10 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing aging population.
The Global Central Venous Access Devices market has also been witnessing the
increased use of antimicrobial catheters. However, the high risk of vein
thrombosis could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Central Venous Access Devices Market 2014-2018,
has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global Central Venous Access Devices market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are AngioDynamics Inc., B. Braun Melsungen
AG, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Cook Medical Inc., C.R Bard Inc., and Teleflex
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Boston Scientific Corp., Covidien
Plc., Edwards Lifesciences Corp., Medical Components Inc., Smiths Medical,
Terumo Corp., and Vygon Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Product
- 07.1. Global CVCs Market
- 07.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.2. Global PICCs Market
- 07.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. PICCs Market in the US
- 07.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.4. Global Implantable Ports Market
- 07.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.1.1. Key News
- 16.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 16.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 16.3. Competitive Analysis of Global CVCs Market 2013
- 16.4. Competitive Analysis of Global Implantable Ports Market 2013
- 16.5. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. AngioDynamics Inc.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.3. Key Information
- 17.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. B. Braun Melsungen AG
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.2.3. Key Information
- 17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. Key Information
- 17.3.4. SWOT analysis
- 17.4. Cook Medical Inc.
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- SWOT Analysis
- 17.5. C.R. Bard Inc.
- 17.5.1. Business Overview
- 17.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.5.3. Key Information
- 17.5.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.6. Teleflex Inc.
- 17.6.1. Business Overview
- 17.6.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.6.3. Key Information
- 17.6.4. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Central Venous Access Devices Market 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 3: Global Central Venous Access Devices Market Segmentation by
- Exhibit 4: Global CVCs Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 5: Global CVCs Market Segmentation by Type
- Exhibit 6: Global CVCs Market Segmentation by Category
- Exhibit 7: Global PICCs market 2013-2018 (in US$ million)
- Exhibit 8: PICCs Market in the US 2013-2018 (in US$ million)
- Exhibit 9: Global Implantable Ports market 2013-2018 (in US$ million)
- Exhibit 10: Global Central Venous Access Devices Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 11: Global CVCs Market by Vendor Segmentation
- Exhibit 12: Competitive Analysis of Global Implantable Ports Market 2013
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of C.R Bard Inc.
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Teleflex Inc.