Product Code: IRTNTR3272
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Managed IT Services market to grow at
a CAGR of 9.42 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing need of organizations to
shift to an OPEX model. The Global Managed IT Services market has also been
witnessing the increasing demand for cloud-based offerings. However, the lack
of transparency of SLAs could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Managed IT Services Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA region, and the APAC region;
it also covers the Global Managed IT Services market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Co.,
IBM Corp., and Xerox Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are American Reprographics Co., Canon
Inc., CentraComm Communications Ltd., CGI Group Inc., Computer Sciences Corp.,
Dell Inc., Dell SecureWorks Inc., FishNet Consulting Inc., Getronics,
Integralis Inc., Konica Minolta Holdings Inc., Lexmark International Inc.,
Lockheed Martin Corp., Logica plc, Northrop Grumman Corp., Ricoh Co. Ltd.,
Solutionary Inc., Symantec Corp., Tata Communications Ltd., Toshiba Corp.,
Trustwave Holdings Inc., VeriSign Inc., Wipro Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016/2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Managed IT Services Maturity Model
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.4. Five Forces Analysis
07. Key Criteria to Consider when Selecting a Managed IT Service Provider
08. Managed IT Service Market Segmentation
09. Market Segmentation by End-users
10. Geographical Segmentation
11. Key Leading Countries
- 11.1. USA
- 11.2. Germany
- 11.3. UK
12. Buying Criteria
13. Market Growth Drivers
14. Drivers and their Impact
15. Market Challenges
16. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
17. Market Trends
18. Trends and their Impact
19. Vendor Landscape
- 19.1 Competitive Scenario
- 19.2 Other Prominent Vendors
20. Key Vendor Analysis
- 20.1. Fujitsu Ltd.
- 20.1.1. Business Overview
- 20.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.1.3. Key Information
- 20.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.2. Hewlett-Packard Co.
- 20.2.1. Business Overview
- 20.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.2.3. Key Information
- 20.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.3 IBM Corp.
- 20.3.1. Business Overview
- 20.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.3.3. Key Information
- 20.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.4. Xerox Corp.
- 20.4.1. Business Overview
- 20.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.4.3. Key Information
- 20.4.4. SWOT Analysis
21. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Managed IT Services Market Overview
- Exhibit 3: Managed IT Services Transition Model
- Exhibit 4: Global Managed IT Services Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 5: Top Criteria to Select a Managed IT Service Provider 2013
- Exhibit 6: Global Managed IT Services Market Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 7: Global Managed IT Services Market Segmentation 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 8: Global Managed IT Services Market Segmentation by End-user 2013
- Exhibit 9: Global Managed IT Services Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 10: Global Managed IT Services Market by Vendor Ranking 2013
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Fujitsu Ltd.
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Xerox Corp.