Product Code: AIR 0026
Industrial wireless transmitters is valued $2327 million in the year 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.37% from the year 2021-2026. Pressure transmitter which is a type of transmitter is the leading transmitter with revenue of 557$ million in the year 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.47% from the year 2021-2026 which is followed by temperature transmitters which is valued $507 million in the year 2020 and is expected to reach a CAGR of 8.47% between 2021-2026.
What is Industrial Wireless Transmitters?
Wireless transmitter is a technology used to communicate information about the system to an area where the information cannot be sent electrically. The wireless transmitter works with the help of a device which is attached to a control panel from where the signals are sent. These transmitters are also provided with receivers which can read information. Industrial wireless transmitters are segmented based on the type, transmission range and medium.
Market Research and Market Trends of Industrial wireless transmitters market
Embedded vision system is being used in many industries which is incorporated in the cameras. This vision system is programmed to perform defined tasks using infrared and 3D thermal cameras to inspect and monitor the inventory system. This 3D cameras are used for industrial inspection which can also reduce the costs.
EtherCAT is a field bus technology which is a connecting device that works with many automation applications. EtherCAT is a device used to read the data without copying the information.
A new inventory management system which is SystemOn which consists of a microphone connected to the transmitters which monitor the staff and also inventory in the company and sends an alert message to the person if there is any problem in the inventory management system.
Who are the Major Players in Stair Lift market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Stannah Stairlifts Ltd, Acorn Stairlifts, ThyssenKrupp AG, Bruno Independent Living Aids, Platinum Stair lifts Ltd, Harmar, Handicare Group AB, Otolift Staitlifts Ltd.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2021-2026.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Table of Contents
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Industrial Wireless Transmitters Market Landscape
- 3.1. Market Share Analysis
- 3.2. Comparative Analysis
- 3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
- 3.2.2. End User profiling
- 3.2.3. Patent Analysis
- 3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Industrial Wireless Transmitters Market Forces
- 4.1. Market Drivers
- 4.2. Market Constraints
- 4.3. Market Challenges
- 4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
- 4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2. Power of Customers
- 4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
- 4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
- 4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Industrial Wireless Transmitters Market - Strategic Analysis
- 5.1. Value Chain Analysis
- 5.2. Pricing Analysis
- 5.3. Opportunities Analysis
- 5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
- 5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Industrial Wireless Transmitters Market - By Type
- 6.1. General purpose Transmitters
- 6.1.1. Analogue Transmitters
- 6.1.2. Cathodic Transmitters
- 6.1.3. Discrete Transmitters
- 6.2. Level transmitters
- 6.2.1. High level Switch
- 6.2.2. Hydrostatic level Transmitter
- 6.2.3. Liquid Level Transmitter
- 6.3. Pressure Transmitters
- 6.4. Temperature Transmitters
- 6.4.1. RTD Temperature Transmitter
- 6.4.2. Thermocouple Transmitter
- 6.5. Flow Transmitters
- 6.6. Tank Gauging Transmitters
- 6.7. Others
7. Industrial Wireless Transmitters Market - By Transmission Range
- 7.1. Short Range Transmitters
- 7.2. Medium Range Transmitters
- 7.3. Long Range Transmitters
8. Industrial Wireless Transmitters Market - By Medium
- 8.1. Radio Transmission
- 8.2. Infrared Transmission
- 8.3. Light Transmission
- 8.4. Microwave Transmission
9. Industrial Wireless Transmitters Market - By End-users
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Industrial Automation
- 9.3. Chemical/ Petrochemical
- 9.4. Aerospace and defense
- 9.5. Food and Agriculture
- 9.6. Energy and Power
- 9.7. Warehouse Management
- 9.8. Transportation
- 9.9. Water and Waste water management
- 9.10. Others
10. Industrial Wireless Transmitters Market - By Geography
- 10.1. North America
- 10.1.1. U.S.
- 10.1.2. Canada
- 10.1.3. Mexico
- 10.1.4. Rest of North America
- 10.2. South America
- 10.2.1. Brazil
- 10.2.2. Venezuela
- 10.2.3. Argentina
- 10.2.4. Ecuador
- 10.2.5. Peru
- 10.2.6. Colombia
- 10.2.7. Costa Rica
- 10.2.8. Rest of South America
- 10.3. Europe
- 10.3.1. U.K
- 10.3.2. Germany
- 10.3.3. Italy
- 10.3.4. France
- 10.3.5. Netherlands
- 10.3.6. Belgium
- 10.3.7. Spain
- 10.3.8. Denmark
- 10.3.9. Rest of Europe
- 10.4. APAC
- 10.4.1. China
- 10.4.2. Australia
- 10.4.3. South Korea
- 10.4.4. India
- 10.4.5. Taiwan
- 10.4.6. Malaysia
- 10.4.7. Hong Kong
- 10.4.8. Rest of APAC
- 10.5. Middle East& Africa
- 10.5.1. Israel
- 10.5.2. South Africa
- 10.5.3. Saudi Arabia
- 10.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
11. Market Entropy
- 11.1. New Product Launches
- 11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- 12.1. Schneider Electric
- 12.2. Emerson Electric
- 12.3. Honeywell
- 12.4. Yogokawa Electric
- 12.5. ABB
- 12.6. Omega Engineering
- 12.7. Eaton Corp.
- 12.8. Siemens AG
- 12.9. Oleum Technologies
- 12.10. Spectris PLC
More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
- 13.1. Abbreviations
- 13.2. Sources
- 13.3. Research Methodology
- 13.4. Bibliography
- 13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
- 13.6. Disclaimer