Product Code: ITR 0061
The global workforce management market is going to create growth opportunities as the demand for workforce analytics and digital technologies are increasing. Americas region possess more than 30% share in the global workforce management in the year 2017 and it is being identified as the most prominent region.
What is Workforce Management?
Workforce management is an incorporated set of processes that a company uses to enhance the productivity of its employees. It is all about assigning the right person to the right job at the right time, confirming that adequate number of employees are always there to meet the demand.
Workforce Management Market
Market Research and Market Trends of Workforce Management Market:
The market is becoming popular due to its rising awareness about the advantages related with workforce management.
To improve the operation efficiencies and the tough competition among the global commodity market boosted the market growth.
Due to the growing number of small-medium business and rising number of population among the market is going to witness highest CAGR in the coming days.
The growing adoption of cloud-based solution and penetration of smartphones in different emerging markets are factors that is driving the growth of the market.
The aim of eliminating labor expenses, improving business performances and workforce utilization is the main reason why the market is growing its demand.
Who are the Major Players in Workforce Management Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Infor Global (U.S), SAP AG (Germany), IBM Corporation (U.S), Oracle Corporation (U.S), Kronos Inc. (U.S) and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2017-2025.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Workforce Management Market - Overview
- 1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Workforce Management Market - Executive summary
- 2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
- 2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
- 2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Workforce Management Market
- 3.1. Comparative analysis
- 3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
- 3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
- 3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
- 3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
- 3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Workforce Management Market Forces
- 4.1. Drivers
- 4.2. Constraints
- 4.3. Challenges
- 4.4. Porters five force model
- 4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
- 4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
- 4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
- 4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Workforce Management Market -Strategic analysis
- 5.1. Value chain analysis
- 5.2. Opportunities analysis
- 5.3. Product life cycle
- 5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Workforce Management Market - By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
- 6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
- 6.3. Product Segment Analysis
- 6.3.1. Service
- 18.104.22.168. Training and Education
- 22.214.171.124. Implementation Services
- 126.96.36.199. Support and Maintenance
- 6.3.2. Solution
- 188.8.131.52. Absence and Holiday Management
- 184.108.40.206. Budgeting and Forecasting
- 220.127.116.11. Workforce Analytics
- 18.104.22.168. Others
7. Workforce Management Market - By Function (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 7.1. Scheduling
- 7.2. Forecast
- 7.3. Performance Management
- 7.4. Employee Engagement
- 7.5. Others
8. Workforce Management Market - By Deployment Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 8.1. Cloud
- 8.2. On-Premise
9. Workforce Management Market - By Organization (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 9.1. Large Enterprise
- 9.2. Small and Medium Scale Enterprise
10. Workforce Management Market - By Operating System (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 10.1. IOS
- 10.2. Android
- 10.3. Windows
- 10.4. Others
11. Workforce Management - By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
- 11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
- 11.3.1. Government
- 11.3.2. BFSI
- 11.3.3. Education
- 11.3.4. Health Care
- 11.3.5. Others
12. Workforce Management - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 12.1. Workforce Management Market - North America Segment Research
- 12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
- 12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
- 12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
- 22.214.171.124. U.S.
- 126.96.36.199. Canada
- 188.8.131.52. Mexico
- 184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
- 12.3. Workforce Management - South America Segment Research
- 12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
- 12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
- 220.127.116.11. Brazil
- 18.104.22.168. Venezuela
- 22.214.171.124. Argentina
- 126.96.36.199. Ecuador
- 188.8.131.52. Peru
- 184.108.40.206. Colombia
- 220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
- 18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
- 12.5. Workforce Management - Europe Segment Research
- 12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
- 12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
- 22.214.171.124. U.K
- 126.96.36.199. Germany
- 188.8.131.52. Italy
- 184.108.40.206. France
- 220.127.116.11. Netherlands
- 18.104.22.168. Belgium
- 22.214.171.124. Spain
- 126.96.36.199. Denmark
- 188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
- 12.7. Workforce Management - APAC Segment Research
- 12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
- 12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 12.8.5. APAC Segment - Product type and Application Market Size
- 184.108.40.206. China
- 220.127.116.11. Australia
- 18.104.22.168. Japan
- 22.214.171.124. South Korea
- 126.96.36.199. India
- 188.8.131.52. Taiwan
- 184.108.40.206. Malaysia
13. Workforce Management Market - Entropy
- 13.1. New product launches
- 13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Workforce Management Market Company Analysis
- 14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
- 14.2. Infor Global (U.S)
- 14.3. SAP AG (Germany)
- 14.4. IBM Corporation (U.S)
- 14.5. Oracle Corporation (U.S)
- 14.6. Kronos Inc. (U.S)
- 14.7. Company 6
- 14.8. Company 7
- 14.9. Company 8
- 14.10. Company 9
- 14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Workforce Management Market -Appendix
- 15.1. Abbreviations
- 15.2. Sources