Intelligent emergency response systems in tandem with the communication infrastructure are technology based responder systems which come in to use in times of emergency. Terrorist attacks, earthquakes, floods etc are some of the emergency situations when these systems give an immediate picture to the government and medical responder teams. They also help in sending alerts to a large audience in the region with customized content or directions. These systems in effect can also be called as Emergency response systems.
Video Surveillance is the dominant market with a total market size of $23 billion in 2014. Broadcast systems are the fastest growing market with a market size of $7.4 billion in 2014 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% through 2020. Perimeter Intrusion Detection market is also projected to exhibit high growth of 12.6% through 2020 to reach $10.4 billion.
Major growth in the intelligent emergency response system market is projected from the defense segment due to the need to upgrade or replace obsolete emergency response systems. In 2014, defense segment lead the market and this segment is projected to exhibit the highest volume growth through 2020. Residential segment is projected to exhibit the highest growth forecast in this market.
The report gives a detailed segmentation of the market, the major players by each individual product or technology. The market is also segmented by product types, key components used and also by key geographic regions. Market share analysis of the top players is also provided in the report.
This report on the Global Intelligent Response Systems Market identifies many such insights and M&A opportunities, besides providing a detailed analysis of the Global Intelligent Response Systems components and equipment market.
1. List of Tables
2. List of Figures.
3. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems - Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Global Intelligent Emergency Response Systems-Market Landscape
- 5.1. Market Share Analysis
- 5.2. Comparative Analysis
- 5.2.1. Product Benchmarking
- 5.2.2. Industry Profiling
- 5.2.3. Patent Analysis
6. Global Intelligent Emergency Response System - Market Forces
- 6.1. Market Drivers
- 6.1.1. Growing Utilization of Intelligent Emergency Response System in Mining Projected To Spur Demand
- 6.1.2. Growing Demand for Personal Security Projected To Propel Penetration of Intelligent Emergency Response Systems
- 6.1.3. Shift to New Emergency Response Systems Set to Result in Increased Market Penetration
- 6.1.4. Increasing Smartphones Penetration and Reforms in Healthcare to Lead To Increased Adoption of Emergency Response Systems
- 6.2. Market Constraints
- 6.2.1. Lack of Awareness Hampering Market Penetration in APAC Region
- 6.3. Market Challenges
- 6.3.1. Infrastructure Bottlenecks Hampering Growth of Intelligent Response Systems Market
- 6.3.2. High Installation Costs Leading To Intelligent Emergency Response System Adoption Rate in Healthcare and Commercial Segments
- 6.4. Attractiveness of Intelligent Emergency Response System Market
- 6.4.1. Power of Suppliers
- 6.4.2. Power of Buyers
- 6.4.3. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.4.4. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.4.5. Degree of Competition
7. Global Intelligent Emergency Response Systems-Strategic Analysis
- 7.1. Value Chain Analysis
- 7.2. Pricing Analysis
- 7.3. Opportunities Analysis
- 7.3.1. Operational Safety Measures In Mining Sector To Up Surge The Demand For Intelligent Emergency Response Systems
- 7.3.2. Rising Infrastructure amidst the Uncertain Climate Conditions To Develop Market For Intelligent Emergency Response Systems
- 7.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
- 7.4.1. Market Life Cycle Analysis
- 7.4.2. Product Life Cycle Analysis
8. Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market - By Component
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Sensors
- 8.3. Optoelectronics
- 8.4. Display & Lighting
- 8.5. Wireless Chipsets
- 8.6. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
9. Global Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market - By Type
- 9.1. Signage
- 9.2. Perimeter Intrusion Detection
- 9.3. Back-Up Power Generators
- 9.4. Communication Systems
- 9.5. Video Surveillance Systems
- 9.6. Broadcasting Systems
- 9.7. Others
10. Global Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market - By Industry
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Commercial
- 10.3. Industrial
- 10.4. Residential
- 10.5. Education
- 10.6. Defense
- 10.7. Healthcare
- 10.8. Others
11. Global Intelligent Emergency Response System Market by Geography
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Americas
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.3.1. Argentina
- 11.3.2. Mexico
- 11.4. Europe
- 11.4.1. United Kingdom
- 11.4.2. France
- 11.4.3. Germany
- 11.5. APAC
- 11.5.1. China
- 11.5.2. South Korea
- 11.5.3. Japan
- 11.5.4. Australia
- 11.6. Rest of World (Row)
12. Market Entropy
- 12.1. Merger & Acquisitions (M&A's), Joint Ventures (JV's) & Partnerships and Collaborations
13. Company Profiles
- 13.1. Mircom Technologies Ltd.
- 13.2. Whelen Engineering, Inc.
- 13.3. Everbridge Inc.
- 13.4. Notifier Honeywell, Inc.
- 13.5. ATI Systems (Acoustic Technology, Inc.)
- 13.6. Cooper Industries PLC
- 13.7. Athoc, Inc.
- 13.8. Siemens Ag
- 13.9. Digital Acoustics
- 13.10. Visiplex, Inc.
- 13.11. BRG Precision Products, Inc.
- 13.12. Honeywell, Inc.
- 13.13. United Technologies Corporation
- 13.14. AI Control Point
- 13.15. Safeguard Communications UK LTD
- 13.16. Spectrarep, Llc.
- 13.17. Criticall Ltd.
- 13.18. F 24 Ag
- 13.19. Pageone
- 13.20. Hiplink Software
- 13.21. Mir3 Inc.,
- 13.22. Sungard Availability Services
- 13.23. Enera International AB (Rapid Reach)
- 13.24. Phoenix It Group
- 13.25. Vocal Technologies
- 13.26. Xo Communications, LLC
More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"