Vibrations sensors deployment enhances the safety and precision required for operations associated to heavy machineries in all sorts of industries. It helps to analyze the frequency and intensity of vibrations in order to take decisions regarding performance, production and quality of the object in various industries. They are used to monitor the vibration levels of all types of rotating machinery and can be used across a wide range of industries. The practice of vibration analysis does require the measurement and analysis of rotating machines utilizing different vibration sensors (accelerometers, velocity transducers, or displacement probes). Accelerometer is the most widely used vibration sensors among all the industries.
Vibration sensors are used for fault detection, as the overview of the entire system can be obtained from the vibration signature of a mechanical system. Common Non Destructive Testing (NDT) methods include vibration analysis, liquid penetrant, radiographic, remote visual inspection (RVI), and low coherence interferometry. Nuclear power plants majorly depend upon vibration monitoring systems for ensuring of continuous power generation and safety for personnel and equipment. These sensors are also used to record machines vibration which is helpful to the plant engineer in predicting the problem in the machine and mitigating any sorts of technical glitches.
The report incorporates the discrete analysis of the vibration sensors market on the type of the dynamic parameters such as displacement transducers, velocity transducers and so on. The market has also been segmented on the basis of sensor technologies and also by the type of material such as piezoelectric ceramics, quartz and so on. The market has also been studied on the basis of geography that includes a detailed study of the key economies across each region such as Asia-Pacific, Europe and others. The report also contains a detailed analysis of financials, strategy, products, and recent developments of the leading companies in the vibration sensors market.
1. Global Vibration Sensors - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Vibration Sensors - Market Landscape
- 3.1. Market Share Analysis
- 3.2. Comparative Analysis
- 3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
- 3.2.2. End User Profiling
- 3.2.3. Patent Analysis
- 3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Global Vibration Sensors - Market Forces
- 4.1. Market Drivers
- 4.1.1. Burgeoning demand for vibration sensors amidst emerging applications.
- 4.1.2. Growing emphasis on the use of Wind Energy as a source of renewable energy propels the growth in Vibration Sensors market
- 4.1.3. Preferable environmental adaptability, anti-jamming ability, low impedance output and high resolution drive the market for vibration sensors.
- 4.1.4. Drop In Cost of MEMS Accelerometers to increase the demand for vibration sensors.
- 4.2. Market Challenges
- 4.2.1. Technological advancement of piezoceramics materials supressing the market for quartz based vibration sensors.
- 4.2.2. Selection of vibration sensor can be challenging
- 4.3. Market Restraints
- 4.3.1. Vibration sensors usage in hazardous environment
- 4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
- 4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2. Power of Customers
- 4.4.3. Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
- 4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Global Vibration Sensors - Strategic Analysis
- 5.1. Value Chain Analysis
- 5.2. Pricing Analysis
- 5.3. Opportunities Analysis
- 5.3.1. Emergence of MEMS based Vibration sensors pose a huge opportunity for sensor manufacturers
- 5.3.2. Vibration sensor to compmemnt the enrgy harvesting industry
- 5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
6. Global Vibration Sensors Market-By Type
- 6.1. Accelerometers
- 6.1.1. AC Response
- 6.1.2. DC Response
- 6.2. Electrodynamic Velocity Transducer
- 6.3. Non-Contact Displacement Transducer
7. Global Vibration Sensors Market-By Technology
- 7.1. Hand Probes
- 7.2. High Temperature Piezoelectric Vibration Sensors
- 7.3. Piezoresistive
- 7.4. Strain Gauge
- 7.5. Tri-Axial Sensors
- 7.6. Variable Capacitance
8. Global Vibration Sensors Market-By Material Used
- 8.1. Doped Silicon
- 8.2. Piezoelectric Ceramics
- 8.3. Quartz
9. Global Vibration Sensors Market - By Industry Verticals
- 9.1. Aircraft Design & Testing
- 9.2. Automobile Industry
- 9.2.1. Engine Knock Detection
- 9.2.2. Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- 9.3. Coal & Quarry Sector
- 9.4. Consumer Electronics
- 9.4.1. Tilt Sensor
- 9.4.2. Touch Pad Pressure Sensors
- 9.5. Food Processing Industry
- 9.6. Machine & Structural Monitoring
- 9.6.1. Building Monitoring
- 9.6.2. Combustion Monitoring
- 9.7. Medical Sector
- 9.7.1. Medical Imaging
- 9.7.2. Microbalances
- 9.7.3. Piezosurgery
- 9.7.4. Power Monitoring
- 9.8. Nuclear
- 9.9. Oil & Gas Industry
- 9.10. Pharmaceuticals
10. Global Vibration Sensors Market -Geographic Analysis
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Americas
- 10.2.1. North America
- 10.2.2. Brazil
- 10.2.3. Argentina
- 10.2.4. Mexico
- 10.3. Europe
- 10.3.1. France
- 10.3.2. Germany
- 10.3.3. UK
- 10.4. APAC
- 10.4.1. China
- 10.4.2. Japan
- 10.4.3. South Korea
- 10.4.4. Australia
- 10.5. ROW
11. Market Entropy
- 11.1. New Product Launches
- 11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis - Top 5 Companies, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- 12.1. Advanced Sensors Calibration
- 12.2. Analog Devices, Inc.
- 12.3. DIS Sensors
- 12.4. Dytran Instruments, Inc.
- 12.5. Futek Advanced Technology, Inc.
- 12.6. Global Sensor Technology
- 12.7. Hansford Sensors
- 12.8. Honeywell International, inc.
- 12.9. LORD MicroStrain, Inc.
- 12.10. Macro Sensors
- 12.11. Meggitt Sensing Systems (Vibro-Meter)
- 12.12. MEMSIC, Inc.
- 12.13. Monitran Ltd.
- 12.14. Physik Instrumente GmbH & Co. KG
- 12.15. PI Ceramic GmbH
- 12.16. Piezocryst: Advanced Sensorics GmbH
- 12.17. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 12.18. Silicon Designs Inc.
- 12.19. SKF AB
- 12.20. Vibrasens
More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
- 13.1. Abbreviations
- 13.2. Sources
- 13.3. Research Methodology
- 13.4. Bibliography
- 13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
- 13.6. Disclaimer