Product Code: DTR354K
Deuterated Drugs: Products, Pipelines, Strategies, Therapeutics and Markets is a comprehensive evaluation and analysis of the technology, products and participants providing the driving force behind this evolving segment of the healthcare sector. The study is designed to provide drug company decision makers, drug formulation developers, product designers, healthcare marketers, and supply chain participants with a detailed understanding of the economics, technologies, disease segments, and commercial opportunities for drugs that incorporate deuterium into the chemical structure of APIs to modify drug properties in vivo. Provider organization business managers, healthcare administrators and investors will also benefit from this study.
Deuterated Drugs - What You Will Learn
- What deuterated drugs are currently FDA-approved or in late-stage development, what are their distinguishing properties, how are they marketed, and what are the therapeutic specifics?
- What are the major factors driving the development of deuterated drugs?
- What are the product strategies of deuterated drug developers?
- What is the size of the deuterated drug market today, who are the active sector participants, and what will the market look like in 2024?
- How important are formulator-developer-manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for deuterated drugs?
Table of Contents
- Drug Therapy Market Dynamics
- Market Segments and Indications
- Competing Technologies
- Market Drivers
- Drug Re-positioning/Re-purposing
- Extending Patent Life
- Dosing Frequency & Patient Adherence
- Competitive Landscape
Deuterated Drug Therapeutics
- Formulation Technology
- Drug Property Kinetics
- Extending Dosing Intervals
- Addressing Unmet Therapeutic Needs
Selected Near-term Therapeutic Targets
- Neurotransmitter Regulation
- Transmembrane Conductance
- Kinase Inhibitors
- Mitochondrial Function Modulation
Deuterated Drugs - Near-term Therapeutic Market Analysis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Regulations and Approvals
- Clinical Trials & End Points
- IP/Patent Factors
- Defensive Patent Strategies
- Healthcare Economics