Product Code: GDTC0766MR
"Guinea-Bissau Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report", a Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guinea Bissau today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom services revenue in Guinea-Bissau is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% over 2020-2025, with growth in revenues from mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 18.1% over 2020-2025, supported by projected rise in mobile Internet subscriptions, growing consumption of mobile data services and increasing data ARPU. Fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 3.6% over 2020-2025 supported by improving broadband adoption in the country on the back of improving fixed network infrastructure.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Guinea-Bissau.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Guinea-Bissau will grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile data revenue will reach $51.9 million by 2025 led by growing consumption of mobile data services and increasing data ARPU.
- 2G will be the leading mobile technology in 2020. 4G subscriptions will grow at a fastest CAGR of 18.6% supported by the ongoing 4G coverage expansion by operators like Orange Guinea-Bissau.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guinea-Bissau's telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guinea-Bissau's mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Guinea-Bissau's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guinea-Bissau.
Table of Contents
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom and pay
TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Guinea Bissau
- Guinea Bissau
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData