Product Code: GDHCHT167
This PowerPoint based report gives an important expert analysis on how COVID-19 is impacting clinical trials and the potential move toward decentralized clinical trials. Findings are based on a survey conducted with 150 respondents from around the world that belonged to Pharma/Biotech, Government/Academic Institutions, CROs, CMOs, or other contract service providers.
The report includes -
- Background, Objectives and Designs.
- Primary Concerns, which include business concerns, clinical trial concerns for decentralized clinical trials and addressing trial disruption.
- Movement Toward Decentralized Trials, including pre and post pandemic decentralized clinical trials use, future movement toward using decentralized clinical trials and cost comparison.
- Challenges Facing Decentralized Trials, which explores the biggest challenges and changes that are anticipated for decentralized clinical trials.
- A total of 150 GlobalData Pharma clients and prospects from the around the world participated in the seven-minute survey, which was fielded from June 4, 2020 to June 22, 2020.
- This report includes and is based around industry opinions on COVID-19's impact on clinical trials and the use of decentralized clinical trials.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand companies' primary concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Determine the impact of COVID-19 to date on clinical trials.
- Assess companies' future plans to use decentralized clinical trials.
- Track changes to clinical trial strategy and attitudes.
Table of Contents
1 Study Design
- 1.1 Background
- 1.2 Objectives and Design
2 Primary Business and Clinical Trial Concerns
- 2.1 Primary Business Concerns
- 2.2 Primary Clinical Trial Concerns
- 2.3 Addressing Clinical Trial Disruptions
3 Movement Toward Decentralized Trials
- 3.1 Pre-pandemic Decentralized Trials Use
- 3.2 Post-pandemic Decentralized Trials Use
- 3.3 Future Movement Toward Decentralized Clinical Trial Use
- 3.4 Cost Comparison
4 Challenges Facing Decentralized Trials
- 4.1 Biggest Challenges
- 4.2 Biggest Changes