Product Code: GDPS0032MAR
This report is a brand new publication covering contract service agreements, across a range of different services and manufacturing scales. The number of contract service agreements secured serves as a primary indicator of a CMO's performance. Contract Manufacturing Service Agreements is critical for establishing an understanding of the overall CMO industry, the range of services provided and the features of some of the largest CMOs participating in the industry.
This report gives an important expert quantitative analysis on the contract manufacturing industry. Findings are based on the industry's most comprehensive databases of the CMO industry (GlobalData's Databases of Contract Service Providers and Deals) this analysis is primarily driven by the Deals Database, which is continuously updated and reveals manufacturing relationships for Pharma products and the types of services offered. The 14 figures and 5 tables throughout the report illustrate major points and trends.
This report is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the novel approvals landscape to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Overview of CSAs and the levels of outsourcing associated with different services and drug type
- Detailed view of CDMO performance by CSAs and an assessment of their CSAs manufacturing scale from GlobalData's Deals database
- Manufacturing Agreements for different molecule types, RoA and by sponsor company market cap have all been assessed.
- Analysis of regulatory designations such as those with Orphan, Breakthrough or Fast Track designations and assessment of outsourcing
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 List of Tables
3 List of Figures
4 Executive Summary
6 Contract Service Agreements Overview
7 Contract Services Offered and Manufacturing Scale
- 7.1 API Manufacturing Contract Service Agreements
- 7.2 Dose Manufacturing Contract Service Agreements
8 Contract Service Agreements by Therapy Area
9 Special Product Categories
10 Outsourcing by Sponsor Market Cap
11 CMO Performance
12 What It Means
- 12.1 Insights on Services Offered, Scale of Production, and CSA Relationships
- 12.2 Top CMO Players
- 12.3 Sponsor Market Cap Relationships to Outsourcing
- 12.4 Varying Levels of Public Disclosure
13 Notes on Methodology
- 14.1 Appendix Tables
- 14.2 Bibliography
- 14.3 Primary Research - Key Opinion Leaders in this Report
- 14.4 About the Authors
- 14.5 Contact Us
- 14.6 Disclaimer
List of Tables
List of Tables
- Table 1: Contract Service Agreements Offering More than One Manufacturing Service, 2018-2020
- Table 2: Scale of Therapy Area Contract Service Agreements, 2018-2020
- Table 3: Sponsor Type by Services Offered in Contract Service Agreements, 201
List of Figures
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Scale of Contract Service Agreements, 2018-2020
- Figure 2: Contract Service Agreements by Year, January 2018 - March 2020
- Figure 3: Quantity of Services Offered Per Contract Service Agreement, 2018-2020
- Figure 4: Quantity of Drugs