Product Code: GDPS0030MAR
This expert trend report explores in-licensing trends among FDA New Molecule Entity (NME) approvals 2014-2018, and analyzes how licensing patterns affect propensity to outsource finished dose manufacture. This report is critical for establishing an understanding of the ways bio/pharmaceutical companies source their drugs, and the factor that make them more likely to engage a contract manufacturing organization (CMO).
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the NME approvals landscape to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies evaluating potential licensing deals as a licensor or licensee.
- Investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Overview of novel drugs (NMEs) approved by FDA 2014-2018
- Detailed analysis of dose outsourcing likelihood by: licensing status, market cap, molecule type
- Spotlight on licensing deals and outsourcing propensity
- Detailed methodology explains use of data from the GlobalData Pharma Intelligence Center databases
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 List of Tables
3 List of Figures
4 Executive Summary
6 Licensing of New Molecular Entities Approved 2014-2018
7 Timing of Licensing Deals
- 7.1 Chronology of Licensing and Outsourcing
8 Outsourcing Propensity by Source of NME
- 8.1 Product Source and Outsourcing Propensity by Market Cap
9 Trends by Molecule Type
- 9.1 In-Licensing by Molecule Type
- 9.1.1 Spotlight On: Cell and Gene Therapies
- 9.2 Dose Manufacture by Molecule Type
10 Company Analysis
11 What It Means
12 Notes on Methodology
- 13.1 Bibliography
- 13.2 Primary Research - Key Opinion Leaders Featured in This Report
- 13.3 About the Authors
- 13.4 Contact Us
- 13.5 Disclaimer
List of Tables
- Table 1: Breakdown of Approvals 2014-2018 by Company Market Cap Band
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Source of NMEs Approved 2014-2018
- Figure 2: Source of NMEs Approved 2014-2018, by Year
- Figure 3: Status of Approved In-Licensed NMEs at Time of Licensing Deal, 2014-2018
- Figure 4: Status of Approved In-Licensed NMEs at Time of Li