Product Code: GDTC0218IR
Given increasing enterprise cloud adoption in Latin America that has led to more complex environments, telcos in the region are expanding their presence in the cloud space by acting as cloud resellers, providing managed services and supporting companies managing hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
'Cloud Computing in Latin America: Telco Cloud Offers, Best Practices and Market Opportunity', a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud computing services market opportunity for telecoms companies in Latin America. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the cloud market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Definitions: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides an overview of the core portfolio of enterprise cloud computing services.
- Section 2: Cloud computing market opportunity in Latin America: This section provides forecasts on revenue for the cloud computing market in Latin America through to 2023.
- Section 3: Telco cloud positioning and go-to-market strategies: Consists of a summary of telcos' role in the cloud value chain, current telco go-to-market strategies, and the cloud service portfolios of several telcos in Latin America.
- Section 4: Best practices from telco case studies: Provides best practice case studies on telcos in Latin America that are currently offering enterprise cloud services.
- Section 5: Key findings and recommendations: A summary of key findings and growth opportunities for telcos in the Latin American cloud computing services market.
- The Latin American cloud computing services market will expand at a 22.4% CAGR between 2019 and 2023, driven by the increasing demand for hybrid cloud solutions in the IaaS and SaaS segments.
- The SaaS segment is the largest revenue contributor in the Latin American cloud computing market, accounting for an estimated 49.9% of the total revenue generated in 2019. SaaS is, in most cases, the entry point of enterprises into the cloud computing space, through the adoption of solutions such as email, Office applications, CRM, and ERP among other applications.
- The IaaS segment, which will generate 45.9% of the total cloud computing market in the region in 2019, will expand at a CAGR of 24.2% over the forecast period, overtaking SaaS as the largest revenue contributor by 2021.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of cloud computing services portfolios and positioning in Latin American markets.
- The report describes the best practices and market opportunities for cloud computing in the Latin American market.
- The report provides a five-year revenue forecast for the Latin American cloud computing market, with a breakdown of the different cloud segments and market drivers.
- The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider cloud computing services market and what these developments might mean for the future.
Section 1: Definitions
- Enterprise cloud computing services definition
Section 2: Cloud computing market opportunity in Latin America
- Cloud computing revenue evolution
- Cloud computing revenue by category
Section 3: Telco cloud positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Telcos' role in the cloud segment
- Telcos' go-to-market strategies
- Telco cloud services portfolio
Section 4: Best practices from telco case studies
- Best practice: Case study Telefonica
- Best practice: Case study IPLAN
- Best practice: Case study Entel
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations
- Key findings and recommendations