Product Code: GDHCHT025
Due to increasing levels in healthcare spending combined with declining R&D returns, digital therapeutics (DTx) represent a new way of treatment in which digital systems are used as regulatory-approved, to treat medical conditions as prescribed therapeutic interventions. There is a growing number of DTx developed on the market today as well as pipeline products in development following internationally-recognized, quality, design and manufacturing standards. DTx will provide a new approach to treatment and disease management in which patients have the possibility to learn more about their conditions and treatment options and this will lead to manage their own health and disease conditions.
This report provides an overview of current marketed and pipeline DTx products within the 8MM (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, US, Japan, China).
- This report combines primary research from a cross-specialty panel of experts with in-house analyst expertise to provide an assessment of the development landscape.
- Components of the slide deck include primary and secondary research:
- Quotes from 10 key opinion leaders (7 US, 1 EU, 2 Japan) and 2 payers (1 US and 1 UK)
- Summary of DTx product definitions and classifications
- Overview of key DTx marketed products and key pipeline DTx products
- Trends in DTx market
- Call-outs of key information and details
- Insight from GlobalData's specialist healthcare analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DTx market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global DTx market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Abbreviations
- 1.2 Related Reports
- 1.3 Upcoming Related Reports
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1 Key Findings
- 2.2 KOL and Payer Insights
3. Overview - Digital Therapeutics (DTx)
- 3.1 Digital Therapeutics Definition
- 3.2 Digital Medicine Definition
- 3.3 Key Criteria of Digital Therapeutics
- 3.4 Positioning DTx Within Digital Health
4. DTx Technologies
- 4.1 Use of Digital Therapeutics
- 4.2 Types of Digital Therapeutics
- 4.3 DTx in Clinical Trials
- 4.4 KOL Perspectives
5. DTx Marketed Products
- 5.1 Leading Marketed Products
- 5.2 Key Marketed Products
- 5.3 Marketed DTx by Device Type
- 5.4 Marketed DTx by Indication
6. DTx Pipeline Products
- 6.1 Leading Pipeline Products
- 6.2 Key Pipeline Products
- 6.3 Clinical Trial Mapping
- 6.4 Pipeline DTx by Device Type
- 6.5 Pipeline DTx by Indication
7. Digital Medicine
- 7.1 Overview
- 7.2 Marketed Digital Medicine
- 7.3 Proteus Discover Products
- 7.4 Clinical Trial Mapping
- 7.5 Pipeline Digital Medicine
8. DTx Impact on Healthcare
- 8.1 Overview
- 8.2 Role of DTx and Digital Medicine in Clinical Unmet Needs
- 8.3 KOL Perspectives
- 8.4 Patient Perspective
- 8.5 Provider Perspective
- 8.6 Payer Perspective
- 8.7 Health System
- 8.8 What Do Physicians Think?
9. Trends in Digital Therapeutics
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Clinical Trial Design
- 9.3 Regulatory Approvals
- 9.4 Opportunities for Pharma Companies
- 9.5 Deals Landscape
- 9.6 KOLs Perspectives
- 9.7 Case Studies
10. Market Opportunities
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Market Drivers
- 10.3 Market Barriers
- 10.4 What Do Physicians Think?
11. DTx Market Access
- 11.1 Regulatory and Approval in US and EU
- 11.2 Regulatory and Approval in Japan and China
- 11.3 Developing a Market Access Strategy for DTx
- 11.4 What Do Payers Think?
- 11.5 DTx Regulation in US
- 11.6 DTx Reimbursement in US
- 11.6.1 What Do US Payers Think?
- 11.7 DTx Regulation in UK
- 11.8 DTx Reimbursement in UK
- 11.8.1 What Do UK Payers Think?
12. Market Outlook
- 12.1 Recommendations
- 12.2 Future Directions for DTx
- 13.1 Sources
- 13.3 Methodology
- 13.4 Primary Research
- 13.5 About the Authors
- 13.6 About GlobalData
- 13.7 Contact Us