Product Code: GDHC049SP
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOL views on etrolizumab Phase III data presented at UEGW 2017 in both Crohn's disease and UC.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Views on etrolizumab Phase III efficacy data in Crohn's disease
- Expected use of etrolizumab in Crohn's disease
- Views on etrolizumab Phase III efficacy data in UC
- Expected use of etrolizumab in UC>Improving Trial Enrollment
- Broadly positive KOLs suggest etrolizumab Phase III data is an improvement on vedolizumab (VDZ) Phase III results Crohn's disease
- Majority of KOLs view etrolizumab's efficacy to be comparable to VDZ, but consider its efficacy as inferior to anti-TNFs
- Majority of KOLs expect to use etrolizumab as a second/third-line therapy in the Crohn's disease treatment algorithm.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our inflammatory bowel disease key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during December 2017
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "etrolizumab Phase III data in UC & Crohn's disease"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications