Product Code: GDOG-TR-S058
Predictive maintenance is an important part of asset management strategies that are employed in every industry as it helps maximize the operational life of equipment and infrastructure. It uses an innovative data-driven approach to assess the state of the field equipment or infrastructure and provides a detailed picture of its expected operating life. This enables decision-makers to schedule maintenance activities without affecting normal functioning. These insights can also be utilized to determine whether any machinery or infrastructure requires a substantial overhaul.
- Overview of the evolution of predictive maintenance as a theme and key technologies employed.
- Review of application of predictive maintenance strategies in oil and gas industry.
- Detailed analysis of the predictive maintenance value chain, its role within the oil and gas value chain, and corresponding participation of leading players.
- Highlighting of the various industry, technology, and macroeconomic trends influencing the predictive maintenance theme.
- Assessment of the strategies and initiatives adopted by oil and gas companies to gain a competitive advantage in this theme.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key industry, technology, and macroeconomic trends impacting the predictive maintenance theme.
- Deployment of predictive maintenance strategies in oil and gas industry.
- Understand the predictive maintenance value chain and the key players in it.
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas players and oilfield services companies based on their competitive positioning in the predictive maintenance theme.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Tech Briefing
- Evolution of maintenance: from reactive to proactive
- Predictive maintenance technologies in the oil and gas industry
- Setting up a predictive maintenance system
- Importance of predictive maintenance for aging infrastructure
- Oil and gas trends
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Industry Analysis
- Profits and technology driving predictive maintenance adoption
- Predictive maintenance in the upstream sector
- Predictive maintenance in the midstream sector
- Predictive maintenance in the downstream sector
- M&A activities
- Value Chain
- Device layer
- Connectivity layer
- Data layer
- Services layer
- App layer
- Oil and gas companies
- Oilfield services companies
- Sector Scorecards
- Industrial automation sector scorecard
- Integrated oil and gas sector scorecard
- Our Thematic Research Methodology
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us