Product Code: GDHCOA007
Cushing's Syndrome is a disorder caused by the body's exposure to an excess of the hormone cortisol. Cortisol affects all tissues and organs in the body, and collectively these effects are known as CS. This disorder can be caused by exogenous sources, primarily the iatrogenic administration of glucocorticoids. Endogenous CS can result from a tumor of the adrenal glands where it produces excess cortisol, elsewhere in the body, ACTH-independent CS, or an ACTH-secreting tumor of the pituitary gland, which stimulates the adrenal glands to produce excess amounts of cortisol (CD).
This report covers 2mm (US and Germany) and provides an Excel-based forecast model for the Cushing's Syndrome market through 2030.
- Forecasts include three countries
- Forecasts cover three time points: base year, 5-year, and 10-year
- GlobalData's "Cushing's Syndrome - Opportunity Assessment and Forecast to 2030" combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CS market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CS market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Disease Overview
- 2.1 Overview of Cushing's Syndrome
2.2 Cushing's Syndrome SWOT Analysis
- 2.3 Classification of Cushing's Syndrome
- 3.1 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of CS, 2020-2030
- 3.2 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of CS by Specific Type, 2020
- 3.3 Sources and Methodology
- 3.4 Diagnosis of Cushing's Syndrome - Treatable Population
4 Current Treatment Options
- 4.1 Treatment Paradigm
- 4.2 Marketed Products
- 4.3 Product Profile: Corcept Therapeutics' Korlym (mifepristone)
- 4.4 Product Profile: Recordati SpA's Isturisa (osilodrostat phosphate)
- 4.5 Product Profile: Recordatii SpAs Signifor (pasireotide)
- 4.6 Product Profile: Laboratorie HRA Pharma SAS' Ketoconazole
- 4.7 Product Profile: Laboratorie HRA Pharma SAS' Metopirone (metyrapone)
- 4.8 Product Profile: Laboratorie HRA Pharma SAS' Lysodren (mitotane)
5 Unmet Needs and Opportunities
- 5.1 Unmet Needs in CS
- 5.2 Efficacious Therapies that Target Underlying Causes of CD
- 5.3 Therapies for Severe CS with Improved Efficacy and Safety
- 5.4 Physician Awareness of CS Symptomatology
- 5.5 Improved Referral Systems to Specialists in Secondary Healthcare Settings
- 5.6 Defined Guidelines for Treatment and Remission
6 Pipeline Assessment
- 6.1 Cushing's Syndrome Pipeline Overview
- 6.2 Leading Pipeline Agents
- 6.3 Product Profile: Recorlev
- 6.4 Product Profile: Relacorilant
- 6.5 Product Profile: SPI-62
- 6.6 Pipeline Products - Review Designations
- 6.7 Cushing's Syndrome: Clinical Trials Overview, Phase II/III
7 R&D Strategies
- 7.1 Trends in Clinical Trial Design in Cushing's Syndrome
- 7.2 Trends in Deal-Making in Cushing's Syndrome
8 Market Outlook
- 8.1 Cushing's Syndrome Sales Forecast
- 8.2 Cushing's Syndrome Market Forecast
- 8.3 Market Drivers and Barriers
- 9.1 Primary Research: KOL Information
- 9.2 About the Authors
10 Contact Us
List of Figures
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Summary of Key Findings