Product Code: GDOG-TR-S049
The oil and gas majors are actively restructuring their businesses to incorporate renewable energy capabilities in their portfolio. This has a two-way benefit of reducing their carbon footprint, while also nurturing high returns from this emerging market. The majors are utilizing their cash resources to build a new paradigm shift in the energy sector through investments in renewable energy projects, especially solar and wind power. The growing involvement of the oil and gas industry players in the renewable energy sector will further boost the rapid developments in low-carbon energy production.
- This report reviews the oil and gas industry leaders for their increasing involvement in renewable power projects.
- It provides an overview of the competitive positions held by the leading oil and gas players and EPC contractors in the renewable power theme.
- It highlights the various trends influencing the renewable power theme.
- It traces the development of renewable power infrastructure in leading economies across the globe.
- It also analyses the solar and wind power value chains and identifies major players across different segments of both the value chains.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key industry, technology, macroeconomic, and regulatory trends impacting the global adoption of renewable power.
- Overview of renewable power adoption among leading economies around the world.
- Understand the renewable power value chain and the key players in it.
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas players and EPC contractors based on their competitive positioning in the renewable power theme.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Oil and gas trends
- Technology trends
- Regulatory trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Industry analysis
- The Changing Global Power Mix
- Oil and gas companies transitioning to renewables
- Integration of renewables in the oil and gas operations
- Renewable power trends in leading economies
- M&A activities of the oil and gas companies in renewable sector
- Value chain
- Wind power value chain
- Solar PV value chain
- Oil and gas companies
- Equipment and Service providers
- Appendix A: Renewable power capacity of leading oil and gas companies
- Appendix B: Renewable power contracts of major oil and gas EPC vendors
- Our thematic research methodology
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us