奈及利亞的聚乙烯 (PE) 市場分析:至2023年的預測
Analysis of Polyethylene Market in Nigeria, Forecast to 2023
|出版商||Frost & Sullivan||商品編碼||919978|
|出版日期||內容資訊||英文 83 Pages
|奈及利亞的聚乙烯 (PE) 市場分析:至2023年的預測 Analysis of Polyethylene Market in Nigeria, Forecast to 2023|
|出版日期: 2019年12月11日||內容資訊: 英文 83 Pages||
本報告提供奈及利亞國內的聚乙烯 (PE) 市場相關分析，市場基本結構和主要的促進、阻礙因素，整體生產量、消費量、貿易額趨勢預測 (今後5年份)，各等級詳細趨勢，奈及利亞國內的主要的應用領域，主要企業的簡介，產業相關人員今後應致力處理的課題等資訊彙整，為您概述為以下內容。
Market Stability Driven by Economic Recovery, Expansion of Virgin Polymer Capacity, and Growth in End-use Industries; Focus on Environment-friendly and Sustainable Product Offerings
In this analysis, the Nigerian PE market is bifurcated by analyzing the supply-side and demand-side dynamics. From a supply standpoint, the local PE manufacturing industry is consolidated with one PE manufacturer. The local PE manufacturer, IEPL, supplies 47% of local demand, and the remaining 53% is supplied through imports.
However, from demand perspective, the converter market generally ranges from small extrusion converters to big multinational injection molding converters. The conversion industry is fragmented with increased participation of foreign companies. The PE downstream applications can be segmented as blow molding, rotational molding, injection molding, film, coatings, and pipe & sheet applications. The various industries utilizing these downstream applications include consumer goods, medical and pharma, packaging, automotive, and construction, among others. Local converters generally source PE from both local suppliers and through imports due to the limited availability of locally produced polymers. On average, converters source 40.0% of their polymer feedstock locally and 60.0% through imports. It is assumed that the larger converter companies are more likely to source raw PE polymers from both local and global suppliers due to local PE feedstock constraints. The local packaging industry is the largest consumer of polyethylene and, therefore, the largest contributor to the economic growth. It encompasses many industries ranging from agriculture to cosmetics and further plays a role in virtually all other industries by means of application in the transport of end products. Based on drivers and restraints and the country's GDP growth rate, which is expected to grow from 2.3% in 2019 to 2.4% in 2023, the PE market size growth rate is likely to increase from 4.5% in 2019 to 6.4% in 2023. In terms of material and product development, functionality and performance are key Mega Trends; these are the two top qualities that customers across industries seek. End-user industries, such as electrical and electronics, automotive, and construction are constantly evolving, leading to requirement for technically and functionally superior performance. Engineering plastics are increasingly feeling the pressure from high-performance polymers in new applications. The global plastics market is reeling under the weight of regulations for health hazards and emissions. With rising public consciousness, Nigeria is making strides with greener alternatives. Bio-based alternatives are now gaining ground. For instance, the Council of Science for Scientific and Industrial Research has developed a 100% biodegradable carrier bag made from maize and sugar cane by-products.