Product Code: PA4F-22
Market Hovering Around a Billion Dollar Mark
This study aims to evaluate the commercial aircraft fleet and MRO market in Thailand for 2018, segmented on multiple criteria, focusing on market trends, technology Mega Trends, and opportunity areas. Among the Southeast Asian nations, Thailand is one of the major MRO spenders, standing at 4th position in terms of MRO market size.
The study discusses the commercial MRO market in Thailand, with a focus on the changing commercial fleet dynamics in the country, including strategic imperatives for airlines, MROs, and OEMs in the aftermarket, trends in commercial aircraft fleet, commercial aircraft fleet size by aircraft OEM, commercial aircraft fleet size by aircraft category, type, and model, and commercial aircraft fleet size by airline operator. This study also focuses on the commercial MRO market measurements, which includes prevailing and upcoming trends in commercial aircraft MRO, commercial aircraft MRO spending by aircraft manufacturer, commercial aircraft MRO spending by airline operator, commercial aircraft MRO spending by MRO segment, and commercial MRO country benchmarking index (Southeast Asia's MRO market size and fleet size), and offers a detailed discussion on the technology Mega Trends in aviation MRO, including technology Mega Trends and their impact on aviation MRO, along with use cases to illustrate the trends and technology maturity curve of Thailand-based MRO service providers. The study also discusses key commercial MRO company profiles.
- This study focuses on the MRO market in Thailand in 2018.
- It provides a strategic review of the commercial aviation sector-both airline fleet and MRO spending in Thailand.
- It analyzes the commercial airline fleet and MRO spending in Thailand by different segments such as category, type, airline operators, and manufacturers.
- It identifies the market trends and technology Mega Trends that will shape the commercial fleet and MRO market.
- It also identifies and profiles of key MRO participants in Thailand.
- It evaluates and presents the growth opportunities for commercial aviation stakeholders in Thailand.
Key Issues Addressed:
- What is the fleet size of commercial aircraft in Thailand, categorized by airline operator and category and model of aircraft?
- What is the commercial MRO spending in Thailand by the segments of MRO, airline operator, aircraft OEM, and category?
- What are the trends in the commercial aircraft and MRO market in Thailand?
- Who are the major MRO suppliers in Thailand?
- What are the key technology Mega Trends shaping up in commercial aviation MRO sector?
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Top 5 Findings for Commercial MRO in Thailand
2. RESEARCH SCOPE AND SEGMENTATION
- Research Scope
- Research Aims and Objectives
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. CHANGING COMMERCIAL FLEET DYNAMICS IN THAILAND
- Trends in Commercial Aircraft Fleet in Thailand
- Commercial Aircraft Fleet Size in Thailand by Aircraft OEM and Category-2018
- Commercial Aircraft Fleet Size in Thailand by Aircraft OEM, Category, and Type-2018
- Commercial Aircraft Fleet Size in Thailand by Airline Operator-2018
4. THAILAND COMMERCIAL MRO MARKET MEASUREMENTS
- Trends in Commercial Aircraft MRO in Thailand
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending in Thailand by Aircraft OEM and Category-2018
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending in Thailand by Airline Operator-2018
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending in Thailand by MRO Segment-2018
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending by MRO Segment-Airframe
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending by MRO Segment-Engine
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending by MRO Segment-Line
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending by MRO Segment-Modifications
- Commercial Aviation MRO Country Benchmarking Index-Southeast Asia (MRO Market Size and Aircraft Fleet Size)
5. TECHNOLOGY MEGA TRENDS IN AVIATION MRO
- Technology Mega Trends and their Impact on Aviation MRO
- Use Case-AR Technology to Support Component Installation
- Use Case-RFID-based Solutions to Track and Trace Parts
- Use Case-Automation and Use of Robots to Auto Inspect and Repair Components in Maintenance Process
- Use Case-Blockchain to Enable MROs, Airlines, and OEMs to Seamlessly Share Transactions and Processes
- Use Case-Big Data to Enable Predictive Maintenance Resulting in Improved Performance and Savings
- Technology Maturity Curve of Thailand-based MRO Service Providers
6. KEY COMMERCIAL MRO COMPANY PROFILES
- Key Commercial MRO Company Profiles
- Key Commercial MRO Company Profiles (continued)
- Key Commercial MRO Company Profiles (continued)
7. GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIC IMPERATIVES
- Growth Opportunity 1-Streamlined Business with Fewer Aircraft Types and Vertical Integration by Airline MROs
- Growth Opportunity 2-Broad Component Support Contracts and Asset Management Services Crucial for Third-party MROs
- Growth Opportunity 3-OEMs Likely to Collaborate More to Increase Reach and Develop MRO 4.0 Capabilities
- Strategic Imperatives for MRO Companies, Airlines, and OEMs in the Aftermarket
8. THE LAST WORD
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Exhibits
10. THE FROST & SULLIVAN STORY
- The Frost & Sullivan Story
- Value Proposition-Future of Your Company & Career
- Global Perspective
- Industry Convergence
- 360° Research Perspective
- Implementation Excellence
- Our Blue Ocean Strategy