Product Code: D7DA
Technologies Enabling Digital Transformation Through New Value Streams
The availability of ever increasing amounts of structured and unstructured data, along with higher, cheaper and faster computing power, have been key drivers for the development of advanced analytics. The Internet of Things has served to boost the development of the streaming analytics market, through sensor-driven, real-time insights into consumer behavior. Most importantly, organizations need to take advantage of insights from in-depth analytics to gain a competitive advantage and stay ahead of the curve.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which are the analytics technologies that are being adopted?
- What are the major application areas for these technologies?
- What are some industries impacted?
- What are some use-cases of successful implementation?
- What are some innovative business models being driven by advanced analytics?
- What is the patent scenario globally?
- What are some game-changing convergence scenarios of advanced analytics with other disruptive technologies?
- What are the key findings of the analysis and analyst POV of the future?
Although a lot of analytics applications in the real world delve into more than one type of analytics technologies in the form of streaming analytics, this report has been segmented into the following main analytics technologies:
- Image Analytics
- Text Analytics
- Video Analytics
- Audio & Speech Analytics
- Emotion Analytics
Table of Contents
1.0 Executive Summary
2.0 Key Findings and Analyst POV
- 2.1 Advanced Analytics Enable a Competitive Edge Through Powerful Insights
- 2.2 Advanced Analytics Helps Create New Value Streams
- 2.3 Machines Will be Reactive to Human Emotions
- 2.4 Analytics are Moving to Less Data Intensive Spaces
3.0 Overview of the Topic
- 3.1 Overview of Data Analytics
- 3.2 The Evolution of Advanced Analytics
- 3.3 Advanced Analytics Technology Value Chain
- 3.4 Advanced Analytics Drivers Explained
- 3.5 Advanced Analytics Challenges Explained
4.0 Types of Analytics Tools
- 4.1 Image Analytics Enable Real-time Actionable Insights
- 4.2 Which Companies are Enabling Image Analytics?
- 4.3 Image Analytics in Healthcare - Use Case
- 4.4 Image Analytics Helps Marketers Measure "Share of Eye"
- 4.5 Image Analytics Enables Social Media Analytics - Use Case
- 4.6 Image Analytics Enables Precision Agriculture - Use Case
- 4.7 Text Analytics Enables Valuable Insights from Unstructured Data
- 4.8 Unlocking Hidden Insights with Text Analytics
- 4.9 Text Analytics in Healthcare - Use Case
- 4.10 Text Analytics in Customer Care - Use Case
- 4.11 Analytics in the Insurance Industry
- 4.12 Video Analytics
- 4.13 Which Companies are Enabling Video Analytics?
- 4.14 Video Analytics in Media Helps Measure Highest Views
- 4.15 Video Analytics in Surveillance Accelerates Insights
- 4.16 Video Analytics in Retail Maximizes ROI
- 4.17 Video Analytics in Media - Use Case
- 4.18 Video Analytics in Automotive - Use Case
- 4.19 Audio and Speech Analytics
- 4.20 Which Companies are Enabling Audio Analytics?
- 4.21 Audio Analytics in Home Security - Use Case
- 4.22 Speech Analytics in Customer Service - Use Case
- 4.23 Speech Analytics - Use Case
- 4.24 Emotion Analytics
- 4.25 Which Companies are Enabling Emotion Analytics?
- 4.26 Emotion Analytics in Media and Advertising
- 4.27 Emotion Analytics in Gaming and Education
- 4.28 Emotion Analytics in Automotive and Robotics
- 4.29 Emotion Analytics in Healthcare
- 4.30 Emotion Analytics in Media and Advertising - Use Case
5.0 Patent Analysis and Technology Roadmap
- 5.1 Patent Filings Increase in the Analytics Space
- 5.2 IBM, Google, and Microsoft Are Top Patent Assignees Globally
- 5.3 Future Innovation Potentials for Advanced Analytics
6.0 Emerging Business Models
- 6.1 Content Marketplaces for Analytics
- 6.2 Democratization of analytics and Crowdsourcing of Data
7.0 Convergence Scenarios
- 7.1 Convergence of Advanced Analytics, Big Data, and 3D Printing Will Enable Hyper-personalization in Product Design
- 7.2 Convergence of Advanced Analytics, Wearables, and 5G Will Enable Real-time Hyper-connected Quantified Self
8.0 Key Contacts
- 8.1 Key Contacts
- 8.1 Key Contacts (continued)
- 9.1 Advanced Analytics - Other Use Cases
- 9.1 Advanced Analytics - Other Use Cases (continued)
- Legal Disclaimer