Product Code: CHTHds
Many consumers are looking for ways to stay healthy in the long run. They tend to be more cautious when consuming food, and take more exercise and nutritional supplements. This trend is expected to continue to support healthy sales for dietary supplements over the forecast period. Moreover, Thai consumers are starting to embrace healthy lifestyles at a younger age. Therefore, existing players and newcomers are expected to invest in new product developments.
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- Dietary Supplements Benefiting From Healthy Lifestyle Trend
- Demand Moves Towards More Specific Supplements
- Possible Sales Cannibalisation
- Vistra Continues Growing Dynamically
- Handy Herb Modernises Its Ginseng, Advanced Spirulina Biotechnology Withdraws From Dietary Supplements
- Many Brands Drive Sales With Female-focused Products
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Consumer Investment in Health and Medical Tourism Provide A Boost
- Consumers Move Towards Self-medication
- International Players Lead Consumer Health in Thailand
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Still Dominate, But Internet Retailing Is Growing
- Consumer Health Expected To Continue Growing
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources