Product Code: CHPHds
Increasing inflation is a limiting factor on sales of dietary supplements in the Philippines. Amid rising prices, manufacturers of dietary supplements frequently struggle to raise the popularity of their products among budget-conscious Filipinos who tend to rely on treating diseases instead of preventing them. Consumers remain price-sensitive despite the growing middle-income group in the country.
Euromonitor International's‘ Dietary Supplements in Philippines report’ offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- A Slight Decrease in Inflation Offers Hope for Dietary Supplements To Become More Popular
- Brands of Probiotic Supplements Continue To Innovate To Attract Consumers Who Tend To Prefer Food With Probiotic Content
- Beauty-positioned Dietary Supplements See Steady Growth Supported by Social Media and Consumers' Concern for Their Health and Looks
- Uhs Essential Health Philippines Continues To Lead Due To the Significant Position of Direct Selling in Dietary Supplements
- Non-direct Selling Players Compete by Making Greater Marketing Efforts To Increase Consumers' Awareness of Their Dietary Supplement Products
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Steady Growth Continues in Consumer Health As the Gap Narrows Between Prevention and Treatment
- Air Pollution and Population Growth Contribute Significantly To the Growth of Consumer Health in 2019
- Players Use Television Advertising To Increase Brand Awareness
- Internet Retailing Makes Gradual Headway Into Consumer Health
- Stable Growth Is Expected for Consumer Health in the Forecast Period As A Balance Is Struck Between Consumers' Self-care and Their Price Sensitivity
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources