Product Code: CHIDds
Combination dietary supplements continued to see the highest value growth in 2019. Those that help support the immune system are becoming more popular as Indonesians are becoming more mobile, their work is intensifying and they increasingly need more immunity from the high levels of pollution. In general, combination products, which combine the benefits of synthetic and herbal ingredients, enjoy a healthier image and offer faster relief.
Euromonitor International's‘ Dietary Supplements in Indonesia report’ offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- Combination Dietary Supplements That Support the Immune System Are Becoming More Popular
- Collagen Supplements Are Trending, Especially for Women Seeking To Combat Effects of Aging
- Beauty Tonics See Higher Growth As More Women Work Outside the Home
- Leading Players Sido Muncul and K-link Continue To Engage in Tight Competition
- Diva Beauty Drink Gets Boost From the Collagen Trend
- Sales Through Modern Channels and Internet Retailing Continue To Grow by Double Digits
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Unstable Weather and Environmental Conditions Drive Increased Demand for Consumer Healthcare
- Rapidly Developing Healthcare Start-ups Offer Indonesia's Rural Population Greater Access To Services
- Leading Players in Consumer Health Are Both International and Domestic, With Local Players Maintaining Their Greatest Strength in Herbal/traditional Products
- Internet Retailing Growth Is Further Advanced by Widening Online Offer and Fast Product Delivery
- Value Growth of Consumer Healthcare Is Ensured As Demand Continues To Increase
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources