Product Code: CHTHww
Thai consumers are increasingly knowledgeable about and aware of health issues and they are keen to maintain or improve their physical appearance. Consumers are moving towards healthier diets and routines by eating more carefully and exercising. Nonetheless, the obesity rate remains high and only a relatively small proportion of consumers exercise daily. As a result, there are still good growth opportunities for meal replacement and weight loss supplements.
Euromonitor International's ‘Weight Management and Wellbeing in Thailand report’ offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- Meal Replacement and Weight Loss Supplements Set To See Fast Growth
- Stricter Controls Hurting Smaller Players and Benefiting the Big Guns
- Slimming Teas To Continue Underperforming
- Amway and Herbalife Looking To Expand Their Reach With An Increasing Internet Presence
- Players in Supplement Nutrition Drinks Broaden Their Distribution Coverage
- Local Players Have Their Greatest Presence in Weight Loss Supplements
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Consumer Investment in Health and Medical Tourism Provide A Boost
- Consumers Move Towards Self-medication
- International Players Lead Consumer Health in Thailand
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Still Dominate, But Internet Retailing Is Growing
- Consumer Health Expected To Continue Growing
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources