Product Code: DIDM0123
"KPL-716- Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030" the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the KPL-716 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020-2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
KPL-716 is an investigational fully-human monoclonal antibody that targets OSMRB, which mediates signaling of IL-31 and OSM, two key cytokines implicated in pruritus, inflammation and fibrosis. Kiniksa believes KPL-716 to be the only monoclonal antibody in development that targets both pathways simultaneously.
Scope of the report:
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around KPL-716.
- The report contains forecasted sales for KPL-716 till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase II) for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of KPL-716.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight's team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
KPL-716 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth KPL-716 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of KPL-716 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- KPL-716 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of KPL-716 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence KPL-716 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria are giving market competition to KPL-716 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of KPL-716.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of KPL-716 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the KPL-716.
- Which company is developing KPL-716 along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of KPL-716?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of KPL-716?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the KPL-716 development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to KPL-716?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of KPL-716?
- What is the history of KPL-716 and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of KPL-716 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to KPL-716?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?
Table of Contents
1. Drug Overview
- 1.1. Product Detail
- 1.2. Mechanism of Action
- 1.3. Dosage and Administration
- 1.4. Research and development activity
- 1.4.1. Clinical Development
- 1.4.2. Safety and Efficacy
- 1.5. Other Development Activities
2. Market Assesment
- 2.1. 7MM Market Analysis
- 2.2. The United States Market
- 2.3. Germany Market
- 2.4. France Market
- 2.5. Italy Market
- 2.6. Spain Market
- 2.7. United Kingdom Market
- 2.8. Japan Market
3. SWOT Analysis
4. Analyst Views
5. Market Competitors
6. Other Emerging Therapies
8. Report Purchase Options
List of Tables
- Table 1 KPL-716, Description
- Table 2 KPL-716, Clinical Trial Description
- Table 3 KPL-716, 7MM Market Size from 2020 to 2030 (in Million USD)
- Table 4 Market Competitors
- Table 5 Other Emerging Therapies
List of Figures
- Figure 1 The Development Timeline of KPL-716
- Figure 2 Patent Details, KPL-716
- Figure 3 KPL-716, 7MM Market Size from 2020 to 2030 (in Million USD)
- Figure 4 KPL-716, US Market Size from 2020 to 2030 (in Millions USD)
- Figure 5 KPL-716, EU5 Market Size from 2020 to 2030 (in Millions USD)
- Figure 6 KPL-716, Japan Market Size from 2020 to 2030 (in Millions USD)