Product Code: DIDM0080
"Epclusa- Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Epclusa in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017-2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir, sold under the brand name Epclusa among others, is a fixed-dose combination medication for the treatment of hepatitis C in adults. It combines sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. It is more than 90% effective for hepatitis C genotypes one through six. It also works for hepatitis C in those who also have cirrhosis or HIV/AIDS. It is taken by mouth. In March 2020, sofosbuvir/velpatasvir was approved for use in the United States to treat hepatitis C virus (HCV) in children ages six years and older or weighing at least 37 pounds (17 kilograms) with any of the six HCV genotypes-or strains-without cirrhosis (liver disease) or with mild cirrhosis. Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir in combination with ribavirin is indicated for the treatment of children six years and older or weighing at least 37 pounds with severe cirrhosis.
Scope of the report:
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Epclusa.
- The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Epclusa till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Epclusa.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight's team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Epclusa Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Epclusa Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Epclusa in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
- Epclusa Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Epclusa covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Epclusa is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Epclusa dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Epclusa and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Epclusa.
- Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Epclusa from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Epclusa in the market.
- What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Epclusa are available in the market?
- What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Epclusa?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Epclusa?
- What are the chemical specifications of Epclusa?
- How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
- What is the history of Epclusa, and what is its future?
- What are the marketed details of Epclusa in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- How many patents have been granted to Epclusa and when these patents will get expire?
- What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Epclusa?
- In which countries Epclusa got approval and when it gets launched?
- What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Epclusa?
- How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Epclusa?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Epclusa development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to Epclusa?
- What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Epclusa?
- How is the market trend of Epclusa is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
- What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Epclusa?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
- 1.1. Indication
- 1.2. Mechanism of Action
- 1.3. Dosage and Administration
- 1.4.1 Dosage Forms and Strengths
- 1.4. Route of Synthesis
- 1.5. Pharmacology
- 1.4.2 Pharmacodynamics
- 1.4.3 Pharmacokinetics
- 1.6. Adverse Reactions
- 1.7. Product Snapshot
- 1.8. Development Milestones of Epclusa
- 1.9. Marketed Details
- 1.4.4 United States
- 1.4.5 Europe
- 1.4.6 Japan
- 1.10. Patent Details
2. SWOT Analysis
3. Regulatory Milestones
- 3.1. Approvals
- 3.2. Research and Development
- 3.3. Clinical Trials Information
- 3.4. Safety and Efficacy
- 3.5. Product Developmental Activities
4. Market Assessment
- 4.1. 7MM Market Analysis
- 4.2. United States
- 4.3. Europe
- 4.4. Japan
- 4.5. Key Findings
5. Market Competitors
6. Emerging Therapies
- 7.1. Report Purchase Options
List of Tables
- Table 1 Epclusa, Description
- Table 2 Epclusa, Trial Diversification
- Table 3 Epclusa, Marketed Details United States
- Table 4 Epclusa, Marketed Details Europe
- Table 5 Epclusa, Marketed Details Japan
- Table 6 Patent Details: Epclusa
- Table 7 Epclusa, Clinical Trial Description, 2020
- Table 8 Safety and Efficacy Results for Epclusa
- Table 9 Epclusa, 7MM Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Million USD)
- Table 10 Epclusa, US Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Million USD)
- Table 11 Epclusa, EU Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Million USD)
- Table 12 Epclusa, EU5 Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Millions USD)
- Table 13 Epclusa, Japan Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Million USD)
- Table 14 Market Competitors
- Table 15 Emerging Therapies
List of Figures
- Figure 1 The Development Timeline of Epclusa
- Figure 2 Patent Details, Epclusa
- Figure 3 Epclusa, 7MM Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Million USD)
- Figure 4 Epclusa, US Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Millions USD)
- Figure 5 Epclusa, EU Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Millions USD)
- Figure 6 Epclusa, EU5 Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Millions USD)
- Figure 7 Epclusa, Japan Market Size from 2017 to 2030 (in Millions USD)