Product Code: DICL0006
The poly (ADP-ribose) polymerases (PARPs) are an emerging family of enzymes that catalyzes the ADP-ribose transfer on the proteins targeted. First time poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) was identified over 50 years ago in Paul Mandel's laboratory, with the observation of the synthesis of a new polyadenylic acid after nicotinamide mononucleotide had been added to rat liver extracts. By 1980, it was known that these enzymes play role in DNA repair. PARPs are activated by DNA damage and played an essential role in the repair of DNA.
"PARP Inhibitors - Competitive Landscape, Market and Pipeline Analysis, 2020" report provides comprehensive insights on the therapeutic development for this mechanism of action. The objective of the report is to establish an understanding of the therapeutic competitive landscape for PARP Inhibitors, including the marketed and pipeline products in this space. This report provides detailed information on marketed products with historical and forecasted sales till 2030. It further offers comparative pipeline analysis with their drug profiles at various stages of development covering Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery. Information on company collaborations, agreements, acquisitions, licensing, deals, and other development activities is also involved in this report Therapeutics assessment of active pipeline drugs by stage, therapy type, route of administration, and molecule type is also covered in this report. It features the inactive pipeline products and highlights currently undergoing institutional research in this area. The report provides the understanding of the unmet needs, market drivers and barriers of the PARP Inhibitors market.
Future competitive landscape of PARP Inhibitors is estimated to be very strong. Key emerging drugs including Merck's CVA 21 and others are going to be Blockbuster in the upcoming years.
Delveinsight report on PARP Inhibitors help companies in understanding market dynamics based on this mechanism of action and therefore giving opportunities for a strategic alliance that will result in market penetration and enhancement of portfolios with optimal investment and maximal return. In addition, reports will assuage companies to detect conditions, determine genetic predisposition and biological response to PARP Inhibitors.
PARP Inhibitors Report Key Features
The report provides insights into:
- Detailed market drug profiles available in the market indicated for this mechanism of action with historical and forecasted sales till 2030.
- A number of companies developing therapies of PARP Inhibitors with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Detailed profiles of therapeutic candidates in nonclinical stage, early-stage, mid-stage and late-stage of development for PARP Inhibitors.
- Analyses key players involved in PARP Inhibitors targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Active pipeline therapies assessment under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detail analysis of collaboration (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future developments of PARP Inhibitors.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
PARP Inhibitors Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth PARP Inhibitors Analysis: Assessment of Products
This report provides an in-depth commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, agreements, licensing, and acquisition - deal value trends. The sub-segmentation is described in the report which provides company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form.
- PARP Inhibitors Clinical Assessment of Products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, and route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this mechanism of action.
Scope of the Report
- The PARP Inhibitors report provides an overview of this mechanism of action, role, significance, pathway, types, and clinical application of IDH inhibitors.
- Therapeutic Assessment: Therapeutic pipeline activity and assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of therapeutic products for PARP Inhibitors with key coverage of developmental activities, including collaborations, agreements, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, technology and other product-related details.
- In-depth PARP Inhibitors research and development progress and trial details results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across PARP Inhibitors.
- The report has also covered the worldwide market of PARP Inhibitors, information of marketed therapies, their historical and forecasted sales till 2030.
- It also includes patent expiry details impact on market after expiry.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, opportunities, unmet needs, market growth factors, barriers and challenges along with SWOT analysis of the PARP Inhibitors market.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global PARP Inhibitors market. Current scenario of the market with upcoming blockbuster molecules and their impact on the overall market.
- In the coming years, the PARP Inhibitors market is set to change due to the extensive research in this filed, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence PARP Inhibitors R&D. The PARP Inhibitors therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- There are many companies involved in developing therapies for PARP Inhibitors. Launch of emerging therapies of PARP Inhibitors will significantly impact the market.
- A better understanding of the target mechanism will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for PARP Inhibitors.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late-stage of development for the treatment of PARP Inhibitors includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
- The report provides the detailed analysis of 15+ products along with 12+ companies involved.
- Takara Bio
- Shanghai Sunway Biotech
And many more …
- What are PARP Inhibitors, their role and significance in the treatment of disease conditions?
- What are the current treatment options based on the PARP Inhibitors available in the market?
- How the historical and forecasted sales of the marketed therapies determine their scenario in the current PARP Inhibitors market?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for PARP Inhibitors to treat disease conditions?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the PARP Inhibitors therapies?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for dormancy and discontinuation?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies developed on the basis of this mechanism of action?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for PARP Inhibitors and their status?
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. PARP Inhibitors
- 2.1. PARP Inhibitors Overview
- 2.2. PARP Inhibitors Types
- 2.3. PARP Inhibitors Structure
- 2.4. PARP Inhibitors Mechanism of Action
- 2.5. PARP Inhibitors Application
3. Competitive Landscape
- 3.1. Marketed Product Profiles
- 3.1.1. Zejula: Tesaro
- 188.8.131.52. Product Description
- 184.108.40.206. Research and Development
- 220.127.116.11.1. Clinical Studies
- 18.104.22.168. Other Pipeline Activities
- 22.214.171.124. Product Development Activities
- 126.96.36.199. Idhifa Sales
4. PARP Inhibitors - DelveInsight's Analytical Perspective
- 4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
- 4.1.1. PARP Inhibitors Companies Collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition - Deal Value Trends
- 188.8.131.52. Assessment Summary
- 4.1.2. PARP Inhibitors Collaboration Deals
- 184.108.40.206. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
- 220.127.116.11. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
- 18.104.22.168. PARP Inhibitors Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
- 5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
- 5.1.1. Assessment by Stage of Development
- 5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono/Combination)
- 22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
- 5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
- 126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
- 5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
- 188.8.131.52. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
- 5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
- 184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and MOA
- 5.1.6. Assessment by Target
- 220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Pipeline Therapeutics
- 6.1. Comparative Analysis
7. Late-Stage Products (Phase-III)
8. Mid-Stage Products (Phase-II)
9. Early-Stage Products (Phase-I)
10. Preclinical and Discovery Stage Products
11. PARP Inhibitors Emerging Drug Profiles
- 11.1. CVA 21: Merck
- 11.1.1. Product Description
- 11.1.2. Research and Development
- 18.104.22.168. Clinical Studies
- 11.1.3. Product Development Activities
- 11.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
- 22.214.171.124. General Description Table
Many more drugs with detailed profiles provided in the report …
12. PARP Inhibitors Key Companies
13. PARP Inhibitors Key Products
14. Inactive Products
- 14.1. Dormant Products
- 14.1.1. Reason for Dormancy
- 14.2. Discontinued Products
- 14.2.1. Reason for Discontinuation
15. PARP Inhibitors - Unmet Needs
16. PARP Inhibitors - Market Drivers and Barriers
17. PARP Inhibitors - Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. PARP Inhibitors Analyst Views
20. Report Methodology
- 20.1. Secondary Research
- 20.2. Expert Panel Validation
List of Tables
- Table 1 Assessment Summary
- Table 2 Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
- Table 3 PARP Inhibitors Acquisition Analysis
- Table 4 Assessment by Phase of Development
- Table 5 Assessment by Product Type (Mono/Combination)
- Table 6 Assessment by Stage and Product Type
- Table 7 Assessment by Route of Administration
- Table 8 Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
- Table 9 Assessment by Molecule Type
- Table 10 Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
- Table 11 Assessment by MOA
- Table 12 Assessment by Stage and MOA
- Table 13 Assessment by Target
- Table 14 Assessment by Stage and Target
- Table 15 Late-Stage Products (Phase-III)
- Table 16 Mid-Stage Products (Phase-II)
- Table 17 Early-Stage Products (Phase-I)
- Table 18 Preclinical and Discovery Stage Products
- Table 19 Inactive Products
- Table 20 Dormant Products
- Table 21 Discontinued Products
List of Figures
- Figure 1 PARP Inhibitors Structure
- Figure 2 PARP Inhibitors Mechanism
- Figure 3 PARP Inhibitors Types
- Figure 4 PARP Inhibitors Clinical Significance
- Figure 5 PARP Inhibitors companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition - Deal Value Trends
- Figure 6 Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
- Figure 7 PARP Inhibitors Acquisition Analysis
- Figure 8 Assessment by Phase of Development
- Figure 9 Assessment by Product Type (Mono/Combination)
- Figure 10 Assessment by Stage and Product Type
- Figure 11 Assessment by Route of Administration
- Figure 12 Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
- Figure 13 Assessment by Molecule Type
- Figure 14 Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
- Figure 15 Assessment by MOA
- Figure 16 Assessment by Stage and MOA
- Figure 17 Late-Stage Products (Phase-III)
- Figure 18 Mid-Stage Products (Phase-II)
- Figure 19 Early-Stage Products (Phase-I)
- Figure 20 Preclinical and Discovery Stage Products
- Figure 21 Inactive Products
- Figure 22 Dormant Products
- Figure 23 Discontinued Products
- Figure 24 Unmet Needs
- Figure 25 Market Drivers and Barriers