Product Code: 1801279
Automobile radiator is one of the most important components within the engine cooling system. The performance of a radiator has a direct influence on heat dissipation, dynamic property, economic efficiency, reliability and even normal operation and driving safety. Increased production volume and penetration of automobiles across the world lead to growing demand of whole-vehicle manufacturing and aftermarket for automobile radiators.
According to CRI analysis, with economic globalization and fierce competition in the industry, global automobile industry experienced a significant change in the past decades. For automobile radiator manufacturers in China, many opportunities for growth were offered over the last 10 years. One opportunity came from stable growth in automobile component market that stimulated export of automobile radiators in China. Another being the rapid growth in China's automobile industry, which naturally raises demand for automobile radiators. China's production volume of automobiles was merely 8.88 million units in 2007 while that in 2017 reached 29.02 million, with a CAGR of more than 12% over the decade. China has been established as the world's largest automobile producer and seller for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017. Car ownership in China was less than 60 million units in late 2007. By the end of 2017, it surged to more than 200 million.
CRI estimates that the production volume of automobile radiators in China exceeded 60 million units in 2017, among which more than 20 million were exported. Competition in China's market is intense with a large quantity of manufacturers involved and market is composed of numerous small-scale enterprises. High certification requirement on OEM put most manufacturers off this market. Therefore, the majority of automobile radiator manufacturers in China focus in supporting domestic and overseas aftermarkets.
Major raw materials for automobile radiators are copper, aluminum and other metals. The price and performance of raw material largely decide the quality, manufacturing cost and performance of radiators. The price trend of aluminum and copper in China's market experienced fluctuation from 2014 to 2017. Large-scale automobile component enterprises usually sign long-term contracts with raw material suppliers in order to reduce risks from price fluctuation.
It is estimated that the production volume and ownership of automobiles in China and the world will continue to rise from 2018 to 2022. As a result, increasing production volume will boost demand for OEM automobile radiator market. Moreover, improvement in economy and income are also raising awareness of car maintenance in China. Regular cleaning, maintenance and replacement of automobile components have been common in China, thus promoting development of the automobile radiator aftermarket. As China-made automobile radiators enjoy a cost advantage in the world market, it's export volume is expected to keep rising from 2018 to 2022.
Readers can obtain the following information or more through this report:
- Analysis of Development Environment of Automobile Radiator Industry
- Analysis on Automobile Component Industry in China and the World
- Supply and Demand of Automobile Radiators
- Production Cost of Automobile Radiators
- Export Analysis of Automobile Radiators in China
- Price Trend of Raw Materials of Automobile Radiators
- Major Manufacturers of Automobile Radiators in China
- Driving Forces and Opportunities in Automobile Radiator Industry, 2018-2022
- Threats and Challenges in Automobile Radiator Industry, 2018-2022
- Forecast on Supply and Demand of Automobile Radiators, 2018-2022
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1 Relevant Concept of Automobile Radiator Industry
- 1.1 Definition
- 1.2 Classification
- 1.3 Development Status of Automobile Radiator Industry
- 1.4 Composition of Automobile Radiator Industry Chain
- 1.4.1 Upstream
- 1.4.2 Midstream
- 1.4.3 Downstream
2 Development Environment of Automobile Radiator Industry in China and the World
- 2.1 Economic Environment
- 2.1.1 Global Economy
- 2.1.2 China's Economy
- 2.2 Development Status of Automobile Market
- 2.2.1 Development Overview of Global Market
- 2.2.2 Production Volume and Sales Volume in China
- 2.2.3 Aftermarket in China
- 2.3 Policy Environment of Automobile Radiator Industry in China
- 2.3.1 Industrial Competent Departments and Regulation System
- 2.3.2 Relevant Policies and Major Laws and Regulations
- 2.4 Development Status of Automobile Component Market
- 2.4.1 Analysis on the Global Market, 2013-2017
- 2.4.2 Analysis on China's Market, 2013-2017
3 Analysis on Automobile Radiator Industry in China, 2013-2017
- 3.1 Analysis on Supply
- 3.2 Analysis on Demand
- 3.2.1 Overall Market Demand
- 3.2.2 OEM Market Demand
- 3.2.3 Aftermarket Demand
- 3.3 Export Analysis of Automobile Radiators in China, 2013-2017
3.3. Analysis on Export Scale
- 3.3.2 Analysis on Export Destinations
- 3.4 Analysis on Production Cost of Automobile Radiators in China
4 Competition in China's Radiator Market
- 4.1 Barriers to Entry
- 4.2.2 Technology
- 4.1.2 Brand
- 4.1.3 Capital
- 4.2 Industry Competition Structure
- 4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Upstream Raw Material Suppliers
- 4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Clients
- 4.2.3 Internal Competition
- 4.2.4 Potential Entrants
- 4.2.5 Substitutes
5 Analysis of Major Automobile Radiator Manufacturing Enterprises in China, 2015-2017
- 5.1 Zhejiang Yinlun Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 5.1.1 Enterprise Profile
- 5.1.2 Analysis of Operation Status
- 5.2 Shandong Houfeng Auto Radiator Co., Ltd.
- 5.3 Yangzhou Enterex Industrial Co., Ltd.
- 5.4 Yangzhou Tongshun Radiator Co., Ltd.
- 5.5 Shanghai Delang Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- 5.6 Jiangxi Xintian Auto Industry Co., Ltd.
- 5.7 Yangzhou Sanye Radiator Co., Ltd.
- 5.8 Qingdao Toyo Radiator Co., Ltd.
- 5.9 Toyo Heat Exchanger (Zhongshan) Co., Ltd.
- 5.10 Weifang Hengan Radiator Co., Ltd.
- 5.11 Nanning Baling Technology Co., Ltd.
- 5.12 Wuxi Hongsheng Heat Exchanger Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 5.13 Lei Te Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 5.14 Taian Lumei Auto Radiator Co., Ltd.
- 5.15 Faret Auto Radiator Co., Ltd.
6 Prospect on China's Automobile Radiator Industry, 2018- 2022
- 6.1 Factors Influencing Development of Automobile Radiators in China
- 6.1.1 Driving Forces and Market Opportunities
- 6.1.2 Threats and Challenges
- 6.2 Forecast on Supply of Automobile Radiator Industry
- 6.3 Forecast on Demand of Automobile Radiator Industry
- Chart Price Trend of Major Raw Materials for Automobile Radiators in China, 2015-2018
- Chart Selected Famous Automobile Radiator Manufacturers and Automobile Brands Supported by them in China's Market
- Chart China's GDP, 2012-2017
- Chart Disposable Income Per Capita in China, 2012-2017
- Chart Production Volume of Automobiles in the World, 2012-2017
- Chart Sales Volume of Automobiles in the World, 2012-2017
- Chart Production Volume of Automobiles in Major Countries and Regions, 2012-2017
- Chart Automobile Ownership in China, 2012-2017
- Chart Quantity of Automobile Component and Accessory Manufacturing Enterprises in China, 2011-2016
- Chart Sales Revenue of Automobile Component Industry in China, 2012-2017
- Chart Production Volume of Automobile Radiators in China, 2012-2017
- Chart Analysis of Gross Profit Rate of Radiator Business of Public Companies
- Chart Overall Market Size of Automobile Radiators in China, 2012-2017
- Chart Demand of Whole-vehicle Market for Automobile Radiators in China, 2012- 2017
- Chart Market Size of Automobile Radiators for Whole Vehicles in China, 2012-2017
- Chart Demand of Aftermarket for Automobile Radiators in China, 2012-2017
- Chart Market Size of Radiators in China's Automobile Aftermarket, 2012-2017
- Chart Export Analysis of Automobile Radiators in China, 2013-2017
- Chart Major Export Destinations of China's Automobile Radiators in 2017
- Chart Average Production Cost of Automobile Radiators in China, 2015-2017
- Chart Operation Status of Heat Exchangers of Yinlun Machinery
- Chart Operation Status of Aluminum Radiators of Baling Technology
- Chart Operation Status of Heat Exchangers of Hongsheng
- Chart Forecast on Production Volume of Automobile Radiators in China, 2018-2022
- Chart Forecast on Market Size of Automobile Radiators in China, 2018-2022