Product Code: 1609421
In China, six sub-industries of textile industry include cotton, chemical fiber textile and printing & dyeing finishing industry, wool textile and dyeing finishing industry, linen textile, silk textile and finishing industry, finished textile product manufacturing as well as knitted and woven product industry.
As a traditional advantage industry, textile industry plays an important role in national economy. China is the world's largest textile garment producer and exporter. The output volume of China textile industry accounts for more than half of the global one. The processing capacity and export value of textile fiber account for a higher proportion in the world. The market international share exceeds one third of the world. In 2015, the production value of textile industry accounted for 7% of China's GDP. On one hand, as important export products in China, textile products play an important part in China's foreign trade. On the other hand, as labor-intensive industry, textile industry provides a lot of employment opportunities for China.
From 2011 on, the fast-growing raw material price, income and high financing costs of enterprises forced enterprises to mark up. The overall rise of prices made the exported products less competitive in the international market.
In 2015, the export value of textiles was USD 11.53 billion in China with a decline of 2.3% YOY which was mainly caused by the increasing costs. In recent years, the growing costs of land, energy and labor dramatically increased the comprehensive costs of textile enterprises in China, which placed them on inferior position in international competition. For example, the land cost of Chinese companies is 5-10 times as high as that of foreign competitors.
The price of electricity in China is 2-3 times higher than the foreign one. The fast-growing living cost leads to the increasing labor cost in China. The labor cost of China textile industry is 2-5 times over that of Southeast Asia and India. The price of domestic cotton with lower quality is 50% higher than that of the imported one.
With the development of industrialization and urbanization in China, the improvement of the living standard and level-up demand structure lead to the transformation from mid-low end textiles to high-end products, which promotes the enhancement of market size. Under the export pressure, domestic markets become the major markets for textile enterprises to develop as well as the key drivers of China textile industry.
It is predicted that in the next 3-5 years, China textile industry in possess of perfect industry chain and large domestic market will continue to maintain a certain advantage in the world. However, in the longer run, the costs of China textile industry rise so fast that the production capacity of the textile industry will continue to transfer overseas, which will undermine the overall advantages of China textile industry chain. In addition, the position of China textile industry in the world will face more challenges.
Through this report, readers can acquire the following information:
- Development Environment Faced by China Textile Industry
- Competition Status in China Textile Industry
- Investment Status in China Textile Industry
- Import and Export Status of China Textile Industry
- Operation Status of Major Sub-industries in China Textile Industry
Analysis on Major Enterprises of China Textile Industry
- Major Driving Forces and Market Opportunities in China Textile Industry
- Threats and Challenges Faced by China Textile Industry
- Prediction on the Development of China Textile Industry, 2017-2021
Table of Contents
1. Basic Situation of China Textile Industry
- 1.1. Definition and Classification of Textile Industry
- 1.1.1. Definition
- 1.1.2. Classification
- 1.2. Status of Textile Industry in China National Economy
- 1.3. Analysis on China Textile Industry Chain
- 1.3.1. Introduction of Industry Chain
- 1.3.2. Influence of Upstream Industries on Textile Industry
- 1.3.3. Analysis on Downstream Industry of Textile Industry
2. Development Environment of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 2.1. China Macro Economy
- 2.1.1. Status of China National Economy
- 2.1.2. Investment in Fixed Assets
- 2.1.3. Total Retail Sales Value of Consumer Goods
- 2.1.4. Import and Export
- 2.1.5. CNY Exchange Rate
- 2.1.6. Labor Cost
- 2.2. Policy Environment of China Textile Industry
- 2.2.1. Introduction of Key Policies
- 2.2.2. Development Trend of Policies
- 2.3. Global Economy
3. Development Status of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 3.1. Scale of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 3.2. Supply of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 3.2.1. Total Supply Volume
- 3.2.2. Supply Structure
- 3.3. Analysis on Demand of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 3.3.1. Total Demand Volume
- 3.3.2. Demand Structure
- 3.4. Investment and Financing Status of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 3.4.1. Investment in Fixed Assets
- 3.4.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
4. Competition of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 4.1. Concentration Rate of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 4.2. Barriers to Entry and Exit
- 4.2.1. Barriers to Entry
- 4.2.2. Barriers to Exit
- 4.3. Analysis on Competition Structure in China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 4.3.1. Upstream Suppliers
- 4.3.2. Competition among Enterprises in the Industry
- 4.3.3. Downstream Customers
- 4.3.4. Threats from New Entrants
- 4.3.5. Threats from Substitutes
- 4.4. Summary of Competition Characteristics
- 4.5. Life Cycle of Textile Industry
5. Sub-industries of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 5.1. Cotton, Chemical Fiber Textile and Printing & Dyeing Finishing Industry
- 5.1.1. Industry Scale
- 5.1.2. Supply and Demand Status
- 5.1.3. Finance Status
- 5.1.4. Operation Features
- 5.1.3. Development Trend
- 5.2. Wool Textile and Dyeing Finishing Industry
- 5.3. Linen Textile Industry
- 5.4. Silk Textile and Finishing Industry
- 5.5. Finished Textile Product Industry
- 5.6. Knitted and Woven Product Industry
6. Import and Export Status of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 6.1. Import of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 6.1.1. Import Overview
- 6.1.2. Import Structure
- 6.1.3. Major Import Origins of Textiles in China
- 6.2. Export of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- 6.2.1. Export Overview
- 6.2.2. Export Structure
- 6.2.3. Major Export Destinations of Chinese Textiles
- 6.3. Import and Export Trend
7. Key Enterprises in China Textile Industry, 2015-2016
- 7.1. Hengli Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.1.1. Enterprise Profile of Hengli Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.1.2. Operation Status of Hengli Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.2. Shenghong Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.2.1. Enterprise Profile of Shenghong Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.2.2. Operation Status of Shenghong Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.3. Shandong Ruyi Technology Group
- 7.4. Shandong Weiqiao Pioneering Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.5. Hongdou Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.6. Guangdong Silk-Tex Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.7. Tongkun Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.8. Shangtex Holding Co., Ltd.
- 7.9. Jiangsu Sunshine Group Co., Ltd.
- 7.10. Zhejiang Rongsheng Holding Group
8. Prediction on Development and Investment of China Textile Industry, 2017-2021
- 8.1. Factors Influencing the Development of Textile Industry in China
- 8.1.1. Major Driving Forces and Market Opportunities in China Textile Industry
- 8.1.2. Threats and Adjustments Faced by China Textile Industry
- 8.2. Development Trend of China Textile Industry, 2017-2021
- 8.2.1. Prediction on Supply of China Textile Industry
- 8.2.2. Prediction on Demand of China Textile Industry
- 8.2.3. Prediction on Export of China Textile Industry
- 8.3. Investment Opportunities of China Textile Industry, 2017-2021
- Chart Classifications of China Textile Industry
- Chart Production Value of China Textile Industry in China's GDP
- Chart Trend of Labor Cost in China Textile Industry
- Chart Market Size of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- Chart Major Policies of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- Chart Output Volume of Major Textile Products in China, 2011-2016
- Chart Concentration Rate of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- Chart Import Value of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- Chart Export Value of China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- Chart Proportion of Cotton Textile Industry in China Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- Chart Financial Index of China Cotton Textile Industry, 2011-2016
- Chart Comparison of Labor Cost Between China and Some Countries, 2016
- Chart Prediction on Market Size of China Textile Industry, 2017-2021