Product Code: CA-785-19
In 2017, Industry Sales of Cable Assemblies Totaled Nearly $155 Billion!
- Who came out on top?
- What countries were home to these companies?
- What were their total sales by region?
- How much of the industry do the Top 100 represent?
Know your competitors and know your acquisition targets. Who are the biggest companies in the worldwide cable assembly industry? What are their strengths and capabilities? How might they impact you or help your business grow?
Bishop & Associates' Top 100 Cable Assembly Companies will help you identify the companies that impact your business. This three-chapter, in-depth analysis of the Top 100 companies provides:
- Company names, addresses, total revenues, cable assembly revenues, number of employees, types of markets served, types of products manufactured, plus additional information on the businesses and their locations worldwide.
- Chapter 2 summarizes the world cable assembly market in 2017 to put these companies in context. The chapter includes the worldwide size of the market by region and high-level statistics on the Top 100.
- Chapter 3 lists the Top 100 companies in descending order by total sales and then lists the profiles in alphabetical order. The profiles contain in-depth company information and run up to 17 pages in length.
Know your market and the companies that make it so dynamic and integral to global electronics trends. Let Bishop & Associates, the connector and cable assembly industry experts, assist you in your research and planning.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Scope, Objectives and Methodology
- Scope, Objectives and Methodology
Chapter 2 - Executive Summary
- World Cable Assembly Market and the Top 100 2
- Top 100 Companies by Country
- Top 100 Companies Highlights
- Top 10 Companies
Chapter 3 - The Top 100 World Cable Assembly Companies
- The Top 100 Companies Overview
- Top 100 Companies Listed by Total Revenues (Descending Order)
- Top 100 Companies Profiles Listed Alphabetically
- Avnet, Incorporated
- Bel Fuse, Inc.
- Belden, Inc.
- Benchmark Electronics
- BizLink Technology, Inc.
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- Celltron Inc.
- Changzhou Hongchang Electronics Co., Ltd
- Cheng Uei Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Foxlink)
- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
- CommScope, Inc.
- CompuLink, Inc.
- Corning Inc.
- Coroplast Fritz Muller GmbH und Co. KG
- DCX CHOL Enterprises, Inc.
- Draxlmaier Group
- Ducommun, Inc.
- Electrical Components International (ECI)