Product Code: ISBN: 978-1-934106-39-6
NEW! Comprehensive In-depth Study provides detailed analysis of the CMO indus-try, its recent development and trends.
Profiles of China's Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) and Contract Development Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs), including their capacity, history, products, scale, management, business focus, products, R&D, business and partnering strategies, strengths and weaknesses, and future objectives.
- Top Ranked CMO/CDMO Facilities in China
- Trends in the importance of Contract Manufacturing of biologics in China
- How CMOs are meeting the increased demand and rapid capacity expansions
- Analysis and Profile Directory of CMOs in China Much more...
WHY THIS REPORT:
This study will assist Western CMOs, and biopharma developers to make strategic decisions on why and when they should enter China market.
- Identify potential clients and partners in China for Western CMOs
- Analysis for Western mAb developers in partnering with China-based biologics CMO
- China mAb Therapeutics expected to grow to USD $26 billion by 2030, CMOs accessing an increasing share of domestic production.
- Pipeline Growth in China is accelerating, as are markets for mAb therapeutics and vaccines
- Demand for biologics from domestic developers is increasing at 20% annually
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Over 75+ Chinese-owned Contract Manufacturing Organizations, plus up-and-coming facilities!
- Over 30+ Figures and 20 Tables
Coverage 75 CMO/CDMOs incluidng Industry Leaders:
- 3S Guojian
- Canton Bio
- CC Pharming
- Celgen Pharma
- HJB (Transcenta)
- Jiangsu T-Mab
- JOINN Biologics
- Mabplex, and more
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction: Brief History of China Biopharma Service Industry
- Chapter 2: Legal Framework of MAH, Government Subsidy Program and Implications
- Chapter 3: Innovation in China Biopharma and the Outsourcing of Commercial Scale Bioprocessing
- Chapter 4: Using China-based Biologics CMOs
- Chapter 5: China-based Biologics CMOs
- Chapter 6: Domestic vs. Multinational Biologics CDMOs
- Appendix: Featuring Biopharmaceutical CDMOs, Companies with Biologics and CMO Operations and Developer companies