Product Code: 18-015
The scope of this study spans the pre-purchase, product-usage and post-purchase experience with 26 life science supplier companies. We've asked 1,000 + scientists to evaluate their supplier companies on 21 different customer touchpoints :
- Agilent Technologies
- BD Biosciences
- Beckman Coulter
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bio-Techne (R&D Systems, Novus Biologicals)
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Corning Life Sciences
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Integrated DNA Technologies
- Millipore Sigma
- New England Biolabs
- Roche Molecular Systems
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
PDF Only : Report PDF includes individual scores on each touchpoint category for each supplier, benchmarked against industry averages.
Interactive Online Access (Includes PDF) : In addition to the standard report PDF, gives access to an online deliverable that allows for additional data breakouts and cross-tabs, such as biotech vs. academic respondents, regional segmentation, etc. These custom graphs can be easily exported.
- Provide vendors with the ability to benchmark the customer experience enjoyed by their customers against those of competitors.
- Trend customer supplier touchpoint ratings and scores over the past 2 years (2016-2018).
- Identify the relative strengths and weaknesses of each vendor on each customer experience touchpoint.
- Determine the relative importance of each touchpoint in the customer experience lifecycle.
Table of Contents
SECTION 1: Analysis and Interpretation of Survey Results
- Executive Summary
- Developing A Customer Experience Model for the Life Sciences
- Touchpoint Attributes
- Ranked Order of Touchpoints
- Industry-Wide Performance At EachTouchpoint
- Delivering a Positive Customer Experience
- The Life Science Supplier Personality Profile
- Life Science Supplier Rankings
- Customer Experience Score
- Product Awareness Touchpoint
- Product Knowledge Touchpoint
- Product Selection Touchpoint
- Product Integrity Touchpoint
- Vendor Service Touchpoint
- Vendor Support Touchpoint
- Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty Touchpoint
SECTION 2: Methodology & Demographics
- Methodology - Questionnaire Overview
- Methodology - Questionnaire Design