Product Code: VEN001A
This report provides an overview of unicorns and the positive/negative impact they have in the sectors and geographies in which they operate. Some of the challenges facing unicorns and their investors are also reported.
- An overview of unicorn markets and discussion on how presence of unicorn impact the market
- Comparative study on U.S. Unicorns and Chinese unicorns and discussion on how Chinese unicorn affecting U.S. unicorn market
- Information on competitors involved and venture capital in the industry
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Impact of Unicorn Companies: Inhibit or Stimulate Competition?
- What Are Unicorns in the Financial Market?
- How Are the Current Unicorns Doing?
- What Sectors Do These Unicorns Come From?
- Who Backed These Unicorns and Helped Them Reach Their Status?
- Are Any of These Unicorns Disruptive?
- What Has Been the Global Impact of the Unicorns?
- How Do These Unicorns Help Their Markets?
- When Does a Unicorn Stop Being a Unicorn?
- Is the Unicorn Wave Still Worth Surfing or Has the Tide Receded?
- Laws and Regulations
- End Goal
- Market Monopoly and Competition from More Unicorns
- Unicorn Struggle
- Information Sources
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related BCC Research Reports
List of Figures
- Figure 1 : Unicorns vs. Dinosaurs
- Figure 2 : Newly Minted Unicorns, by Year, 2014-2018
- Figure 3 : Organizations in Top 10 Unicorn List
- Figure 4 : Unicorn Classification in 2018
- Figure 5 : Youngest Unicorns of 2019
- Figure 6 : Top Investors in Unicorns, Since 2013
- Figure 7 : Investors in the New Unicorns of 2019
- Figure 8 : Top Tech Unicorns in Each U.S. State
- Figure 9 : Chinese VC Deals Over the Last Five Years, 2014-2019
- Figure 10 : State of India's Top 10 Unicorns in 2019
- Figure 11 : Unicorn and Potential Unicorn Status in Europe