Product Code: IAS155A
This study was conducted to understand the current state of the neuromorphic computing and neuromorphic chip development by various vendors and to put forth ways to fully exploit its benefits. This report will serve as a guide and benchmark for the chip developers, the manufacturers of the edge analytics components, as well as the end-users who will finally use this technology. Decision-makers will find the information useful in developing business strategies and in identifying areas for research and development.
- An overview of the global market for neuromorphic chip and discussion on its future market potential
- An understanding of the current state of neuromorphic computing and neuromorphic chip development
- Detailed analysis of configuration, functions and application of neuromorphic chips and discussion on how neuromorphic chips can be implemented in components and systems of AI
- Knowledge about robotic process automation (RPA), predictive analytics, machine learning (ML), and other emerging technologies
- Information on data interface, memory interface, pixel-spike converter, and genetic data-spike converters
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Neuromorphic Chips: Boosting AI at the Edge
- Reasons for Doing This Report
- Intended Audience
- Future Market Outlook
- The Emerging Technology of Edge Computing
- New Players Entering the Market for the Development of AI Hardware
- Need for Creating an Efficient Platform to Run Heavy AI Algorithms
- Future Applications of Neuromorphic Chips
- Aerospace and Defense
- Smart Electronics and Gadgets
- Market Potential
- Patent Analysis
- Neuromorphic Chip Producers
- BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD.
- INTEL CORP.
- IBM CORP.
- SAMSUNG ADVANCED INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Chapter 2: References
List of Tables
- Table 1: Global AI Hardware Market, by Region, Through 2024
- Table 2: Global Patent Applications and Patents Granted on Neuromorphic Chips, by Company, 2013-2019
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Configuration of Neuromorphic Chip
- Figure 2: Global AI Hardware Market, by Region, 2018-2024
- Figure 3: Akida Development Environment, by BrainChip Holdings Ltd.