Product Code: STP001A
This report seeks to provide an answer to the question of what minimum intellectual protection are needed. This report will focus primarily on invention patents and looks at the patent holding across key areas.
- An overview of copyrights, patents and trademarks
- Knowledge about global distribution of patents, IP filings and economic growth
- Coverage of facts about the licensing world and description of major license formats
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Minimum Patent Protection Requirements and How to Best Protect Your IP
- What Is IP?
- Why Do We Need IP or Patent Protection?
- "Finger Lickin' Good" Value Trade Secrets
- Great, We Have Invented Something We Need to Patent. What's Next?
- Filing a Claim
- How Long Does This Take? Is There a Backlog?
- Is the Process Smooth? Are There Ever Disagreements?
- How Are All the Patents Owned? Are They Concentrated or Spread Out?
- Individuals Holding Patents
- Corporations Holding Patents
- Patents by Country
- Market Trends
- Facts About the Licensing World
- Exclusive License
- Non-exclusive license
- Information Sources
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related BCC Research Reports
List of Tables
- Table 1: Summary of Key License Attributes
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Overview of Copyrights/Patents/Trademarks
- Figure 2: The Patent Process
- Figure 3: Distribution of Granted/Rejected/Withdrawn Applications in Select Countries
- Figure 4: Top 10 Patent-Holding Organizations in the U.S.
- Figure 5: Global Distribution of Patents in 2018
- Figure 6: Top 3 Markets for IP Filings
- Figure 7: IP Filings and Economic Growth in China, 2009-2018
- Figure 8: IP Filings and Economic Growth in the U.S., 2009-2018
- Figure 9: IP Filings and Economic Growth in Germany, 2009-2018