Product Code: MFG070A
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar others factors. The report also provides brief information and overview of the performance insulation market.
The scope of this report includes an analysis of the insulation products and materials markets. This report includes products and materials that typically are used in extreme conditions like high temperatures or which provide enhanced properties beyond those offered by traditional insulations.
This report analyzes the following high-performance products and materials:
- Ceramic fiber.
- Fiber glass.
- High-performance foams.
- Vacuum-insulated panels.
- Insulation bulk fibers/fiber boards and shapes.
- Insulating papers.
- High-performance foam adhesive dressing.
- Rigid/structural foam.
- Spray foam roof insulation.
This report analyzes market trends for these products and materials and provides perspective for their end-use industries. This report discusses industries such as oil and gas, industrial, thermal and acoustic insulation, electronics and optoelectronics, chemical/mechanical/environmental, life science and personal care, sensors and instrumentation, energy, aerospace and space exploration, consumer products, defense and others. This report also provides estimates and forecasts for revenue forecasts for aerogel, ceramic fiber, fiber glass and high-performance foams.
This report focuses on the top 10 companies of the high-performance insulation market and the key areas in the field driving industry growth. This report also explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions.
This report analyzes global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2023 and projects compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for the period from 2018 to 2023. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- Detailed overview of the global market for high performance insulation materials within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Brief insight into the introduction of new materials and fabrication methods that will lead to reduced production costs and, ultimately, lower unit prices
- Information on underlying technologies driving the industry's growth along with primary factors - current trends, regulatory updates, and other macro-economic factors - that can influence the market
- Assessment of vendor landscape focused on selected top ten companies in insulation market, their market strategies, business segments, product portfolios and financial performance
- Profile description of leading top ten high-performance insulation companies
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Intended Audience
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market and Technology Background
- Growth of Performance Insulation Materials
- Market Trends
- Improving Developments in Building Infrastructures
- Developing Economies
- Green Buildings
- Retrofit Market for Structural Insulation in Mature Economies
- Manufacturing Growth in Developing Nations
- Regulatory Trends
Chapter 4: Market Analysis by Type
- Materials: Technical Specifications
- Materials: Technical Specifications
- Ceramic Fiber
- Ceramic Materials: Technical Specifications
- High-performance Foam
- High-performance Foam: Technical Specifications
- Performance-Insulating Products
- Vacuum Insulation Panel (VIP)
- Insulating Blankets
- Insulation Bulk Fibers/Fiber Boards and Shapes
- Insulating Papers
- High-performance foam Adhesive Dressing
- Rigid/Structural Foam
- Spray Foam Roof Insulation
Chapter 5: Market Analysis by End-Use Application
- Industry Overview
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Thermal and Acoustic Insulation
- Residential and Commercial Thermal Insulation
- Industrial Thermal Insulation
- Acoustic Insulation
- Electronics and Optoelectronics
- Low-K Dielectric
- Optoelectronic Devices
- Catalysts and Filters
- Life Sciences and Personal Care
- Biocompatible Devices
- Biological Carriers
- Pharmaceutical Compounds and Cosmetic Additives
- Absorbent Articles
- Equipment Components and Ancillary Products
- Sensors and Instrumentation
- Cherenkov Detectors
- Packing Media and Parts for Instrumentation
- Photovoltaic Cells and Photothermal Devices
- Fuel Cells
- Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Wind Generators
- Aerospace and Space Exploration
- Space Exploration
- Consumer Products
- Garments and Footwear
- Art Objects
- Sport Articles
- Other High-performance Insulation Materials Applications
- Molds for Casting of Metals
Chapter 6: Company Landscape
- Industry Overview
- Strategy Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Industry Organizations
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
- AEROGEL TECHNOLOGIES LLC
- ASPEN AEROGELS INC.
- CABOT CORP.
- GUANGDONG ALISON HIGH-TECH
- ISOLITE INSULATING PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
- IBIDEN CO., LTD.
- MORGAN ADVANCED MATERIALS
- NANO TECH CO., LTD.
- UNIFRAX LLC
List of Tables
- Summary Table: Global Market for Performance Insulation Materials, by Type, Through 2023
- Table 1: Specifications of Ceramic Fiber
- Table 2: Industry Organizations: Structural Insulation and Associated Products
- Table 3: 3M: Products
- Table 4: 3M: Company Financials, 2015-2018
- Table 5: 3M: Recent Developments, 2016-2019
- Table 6: 3M: Key Executives
- Table 7: Aerogel Technologies LLC: Products
- Table 8: Aerogel Technologies LLC: Recent Developments
- Table 9: Aspen Aerogels: Products
- Table 10: Aspen Aerogels: Financials, 2016-2018
- Table 11: Aspen Aerogels: Recent Developments, 2008-2015
- Table 12: Aspen Aerogels: Key Executives
- Table 13: Cabot Corp.: Products
- Table 14: Cabot Corp.: Financials, 2016-2018
- Table 15: Cabot Corp.: Recent Developments, 2017-2019
- Table 16: Cabot Corp.: Key Executives
- Table 17: Guangdong Alison High-Tech: Products
- Table 18: Isolite Insulating Products Co., Ltd: Products
- Table 19: Isolite Insulating Products Co., Ltd.: Recent Financials, 2015-2018
- Table 20: Isolite Insulating Products Co., Ltd.: Key Executives
- Table 21: Ibiden Co., Ltd.: Company Financials, 2017 and 2018
- Table 22: Morgan Advanced Materials: Products
- Table 23: Morgan Advanced Materials: Financials, 2016-2018
- Table 24: Morgan Advanced Materials: Recent Developments, 2017 and 2018
- Table 25: Morgan Advanced Materials: Key Executives
- Table 26: Nano Tech: Products
- Table 27: Unifrax LLC: Products
- Table 28: Unifrax LLC: Recent Developments, 2017-2019
- Table 29: Unifrax LLC: Key Executives
List of Figures
- Summary Figure: Global Market for Performance Insulation Materials, 2017-2023
- Figure 1: Global Market for Aerogel Materials, 2017-2023
- Figure 2: Global Market for Fiber Glass Materials, 2017-2023
- Figure 3: Global Market for Ceramic Fiber Materials, 2017-2023
- Figure 4: Global Market for High-performance Foam Materials, 2017-2023
- Figure 5: 3M: Revenue Share, by Segment, 2018
- Figure 6: 3M: Revenue Share, by Region/Country, 2018
- Figure 7: Aspen Aerogels: Revenue Share, by Segment, 2018
- Figure 8: Aspen Aerogels: Revenue Share, by Region/Country, 2018
- Figure 9: Cabot Corp.: Revenue Share, by Segment, 2018
- Figure 10: Isolite Insulating Products Co., Ltd.: Recent Financials, 2015-2018
- Figure 11: Isolite Insulating Products Co., Ltd.: Revenue Share, by Business Segment, 2018
- Figure 12: Isolite Insulating Products Co., Ltd., by Region/Country, 2018
- Figure 13: Ibiden Co., Ltd.: Company Financials, 2017 and 2018
- Figure 14: Ibiden Co. Ltd.,: Revenue Share, by Segment, 2018
- Figure 15: Morgan Advanced Materials: Revenue Share, by Segment, 2018