Product Code: HLC231A
This report on global body countering devices market seeks to provide brief description of the devices that finds application in hospitals, clinics, and spa centers so that emerging market opportunities can be identified and utilized by the reader. The report achieves this objective by examining the main product applications and markets, helping companies for prioritizing the product opportunities and strategic opportunities.
The scope of this report covers the various types of devices available in the global market for body contouring devices and their potential end user industries. The market is segmented by type into non-invasive devices, minimally invasive devices and invasive devices. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 (with 2017 as the base year) are given for each type, end user segment and regional market, with an estimated value derived from manufacturers' total revenues.
The report also discusses the major players in the body contouring device market. It also explains the market movements and regional dynamics of the global market and current industry trends.
The report concludes with a focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors.
- An overview of body contouring devices, their purpose and effect on human health and appearance
- Discussion on how medical tourism, aesthetics procedures and increasing obesity rates affect body contouring devices market
- Detailed description of various procedures such as body lifting, bra line lift, body fat transfer, implants and abdominal etching and their after effects
- Knowledge about non-invasive, minimally invasive and invasive devices used for body contouring
- Insights into regulatory framework, investment analysis, market estimation and growth prospects of the body contouring devices market
- Detailed profiles of the major vendors of the body contouring devices market, including Allergan Plc, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cynosure, Meridian Co. Ltd., Sanuwave Health Inc. and Syneron Medical Ltd.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Market Roadmap
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Industry Overview and Market Estimate
- Market Estimates and Growth Prospects
- Growth in Number of Aesthetic Cosmetic Procedures
- Surging Levels of Disposable Income
- Standards and Regulations in the Market
- United States
- European Union
- Investment Analysis
Chapter 3: Market Segmentation by Type
- Non-Invasive Devices
- Minimally Invasive Devices
Chapter 4: Market Segmentation by End User
Chapter 5: Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Chapter 6: Supply Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Raw Material Suppliers
- End Users
- Market Future and Growth Prospects
Chapter 7: Patent Analysis
- Patent Analysis, Japan
- Patent Analysis, Europe
- Patent Analysis, U.S.
Chapter 8: Company Profile and Competitive Landscape
- ALLERGAN PLC
- ALMA LASERS LTD.
- BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC.
- MERIDIAN CO. LTD.
- MERZ PHARMA
- SANUWAVE HEALTH INC.
- SYNERON MEDICAL LTD.
List of Tables
- Table 1: Types of Body Contouring Devices
- Table 2: Number of Aesthetic Cosmetic Procedures Performed Globally, 2016 and 2017
- Table 3: Household Disposable Income of Selected Countries, 2012-2018
- Table 4: Global Market for Body Contouring Devices, by Type, Through 2023
- Table 5: Global Market for Non-Invasive Devices, by Region, Through 2023
- Table 6: Cryolipolysis-based Products, 2018
- Table 7: Share of Facial Rejuvenation Procedures in Non-Surgical Procedures, by Country, 2017
- Table 8: Global Market for Minimally Invasive Devices, by Region, Through 2023
- Table 9: Global Market for Invasive Devices, by Region, Through 2023
- Table 10: Global Body Contouring Market, by End User, Through 2023
- Table 11: Global Market for Body Contouring Devices, by Region, Through 2023
- Table 12: Japan's Body Contouring Device Patents, 2016-February 2019
- Table 13: Europe's Body Contouring Device Patents, 2016-February 2019
- Table 14: U.S. Body Contouring Device Patents, 2016-February 2019
- Table 15: Allergan's Product Portfolio
- Table 16: Allergan's Recent Developments
- Table 17: Alma Lasers' Product Portfolio
- Table 18: Alma Lasers' Recent Developments
- Table 19: Bausch Health Companies' Product Portfolio
- Table 20: Chromogenex Technologies' Product Portfolio
- Table 21: Cynosure's Product Portfolio
- Table 22: Cynosure's Recent Developments
- Table 23: Lumenis' Product Portfolio
- Table 24: Meridian's Product Portfolio
- Table 25: Merz's Product Portfolio
- Table 26: Merz's Recent Developments
- Table 27: Sanuwave Health's Product Portfolio
- Table 28: Sanuwave Health's Recent Developments
- Table 29: Syneron Candela's Product Portfolio
- Table 30: Syneron Candela's Recent Developments
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Percentage Distribution of Population Aged 65 and Over, by Region, 2015 and 2050
- Figure 2: Household Disposable Income of Selected Countries, 2012-2018
- Figure 3: Supply Chain for Body Contouring Devices