"The success of CSPs' transformation projects depends on in-house, vendor and systems integrator teams being able to use AI and analytics systems."
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific AI and analytics software systems and related services for 2019. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, service type, vendor and region. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
Key questions answered in the AI and analytics systems market share report:
- What was the overall size of the AI and analytics software systems market for the telecoms industry and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the AI and analytics systems market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the AI and analytics systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products and professional services?
Who should read this report:
- This report is targeted at marketing and sales teams within vendors that are promoting AI and analytics products for the telecoms industry.
- The report provides CIOs or business functions within CSPs who are tasked with the procurement of new technology within their departments with the significant vendors within each market segment.
This report provides:
- detailed market share data for the AI and analytics systems market overall, as well as three sub-segments:
- business analytics
- network analytics
- revenue assurance and fraud management
- an Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top-six vendors in this segment, split by type and by region
- detailed profiles of 22 vendors in this market.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies
- NTT (formerly Dimension Data)
- SAS Institute
- WeDo Technologies
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Market shares
- Overall telecoms market context
- Vendor analysis
- About the author and Analysys Mason